Who do you think will be relegated this season?

ChrisJbarnes
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I went for WBA, Stoke and us :(

For some reason, I have the feeling boro will do something to get themselves out of the mess. One team down there usually pulls a rabbit out of the hat and escapes, I have a feeling that, that will be Boro this season.

As for us, we'll drop into bottom 3 after the next 2 games, and can't see us pulling ourselves out of it.

West Brom, Boro and Sunderland

West Brom have left themselves too much to do

Boro suffer from lack of confidence, cutting edge and clean air

Sunderland have a very tricky run in and have lost form at a bad time

Guest thenorthumbrian

I wish the players would take a rest from spouting off in the papers, whenever Butt, Taylor, Harper etc talk about whats needed in the next game the team inevitably go out and don't do it.

On the flip side of things how good would it be if we stayed up at Sunlun/Boros expense on the last day. Fucking magical. (not that it will happen)

That bit will do for me.

Same like, was just hypothesising.

It wouldnt be good if we stayed up (better than going down of course), we would get considerably worse over the summer and be the Derby County of the league next season which would end in us getting relegated either way. Relegation this season is obviously worse than the above, so basically, we are fucked no matter what happens.

Reckon it might be Wolves, Birmingham and Cardiff. Love to see Brum stay down though. Boring as f***

Have to say I have sneaky feeling for Cardiff too...

and a very good and astute question in the first place...

It will be very relevant to us- exactly who we are competing with to get out of the division next season..personally I hope Brum do go up mainly to get rid of an extra bit of competition for us.

Its gonna be hard enough for us without any of the bigger teams failing to get out of the Championship this season.IMO.

It wouldnt be good if we stayed up (better than going down of course), we would get considerably worse over the summer and be the Derby County of the league next season which would end in us getting relegated either way. Relegation this season is obviously worse than the above, so basically, we are fucked no matter what happens.

I honestly think it's either this season, or next.

If we stay up this year it would be utter insanity to not make major changes in time for the following season. I have hardly any faith or belief left in the regime, nor do I have any faith that they know what they are doing. But surely they're not that clueless - Ashley, for all his flaws, watches the games and I don't believe a self-made billionaire would be so stupid as to not try to remedy the situation (i.e. get a decent management team in, get rid of the wasters etc).

If we stay up this year it would be utter insanity to not make major changes in time for the following season. I have hardly any faith or belief left in the regime, nor do I have any faith that they know what they are doing. But surely they're not that clueless - Ashley, for all his flaws, watches the games and I don't believe a self-made billionaire would be so stupid as to not try to remedy the situation (i.e. get a decent management team in, get rid of the wasters etc).

I agree, but I can't delude myself anymore. The next window will be like the last few. Decent youth signings, questionable senior acquisitions.

Guest sid1970

WBA 100% down

Boro seems to be on their way

and its one of stoke, US, blackburn, hull, scumderland, hull, pompey, and bolton

really hope its not us, but even if we avaid relegation this year, will we be in a better position next year? don't think so if we're under the current regime which will keep the same management team and will not spend money on transfers.

i have a bad feeling that this time next year we'll be replying with similar answers to a similar thread, providing we stay up this year.

Dont agree with this idea next season will definately be disasterous to.

So much of this season was determined by the early negativity surrounding Keegan and injurys.

Fresh season & New start. Key players are Martins, Barton & Bassong. Keep those 3 fit in the side for near every game & it'll be happy days.  :dance:

Dont agree with this idea next season will definately be disasterous to.

So much of this season was determined by the early negativity surrounding Keegan and injurys.

Fresh season & New start. Key players are Martins, Barton & Bassong. Keep those 3 fit in the side for near every game & it'll be happy days.  :dance:

If we stay up, Kinnear will probably keep the job.

What evidence has he shown that he will ? He's already offered Kinnear a 3 year contract, his MD has already stipulated many times that JK is their man. If JK saves us from relegation, why would Ashley suddenly change his stance.

Next year will bring more of the same, with a few less "stars", the future is not that bright whether we avoid disaster or not this season.

What evidence has he shown that he will ? He's already offered Kinnear a 3 year contract, his MD has already stipulated many times that JK is their man. If JK saves us from relegation, why would Ashley suddenly change his stance.

Next year will bring more of the same, with a few less "stars", the future is not that bright whether we avoid disaster or not this season.

all true

What evidence has he shown that he will ?

Very little. I didn't say he would. I said I'd have trouble believing a self-made billionaire who watches our games could be so stupid as to not make changes.

Not to mention Llambias said Ashley would only invest something like £10million

"only" ? .......................of his own cash remember.

"only" ? .......................of his own cash remember.

Did he not mean the transfer kitty was £10million before sales?