Alan Shearer contract latest: long gone

Shearergol

PS: The intriguing possibility has emerged that the Shearer appointment is linked to a new investor iin the club and he's been persuaded to take the position by someone other than Ashley and Llambias. The events of the coming days will doubtless prove or disprove that theory.

From .com

Just had a walk past SJP & saw a fat specky women with her top spun round so the back is on the front showing "SHEARER 9 LOCAL HERO" & she is giving it thumbs up to the media on the other side of the road, her partner/hubby is next to her in TOON TOP & JESTERS hat with kid in buggy. What glips.

pissed off cos they didn't want a pic of you in your magpie outfit ?

Nah I was more upset that the rumour of lunchtime specials on the opening day of the Newcastle Beer Festival were just  rumours.

Decky, I doff my imaginary hat to you. :lol:

Used to get banned for that...

No one ever got banned for rick rolling man :lol:

Decky, I doff my imaginary hat to you. :lol:

Used to get banned for that...

No one ever got banned for rick rolling man :lol:

he meant for being decky

Guest toonlass

Some daft fucker on RTG has asked if we would react the same way if Kevin Phillips was made manager of sunderland.  :mackems: We'd be laughing too hard to type.

Some daft fucker on RTG has asked if we would react the same way if Kevin Phillips was made manager of sunderland.  :mackems: We'd be laughing too hard to type.

it may even deserve a single thread on here if it happened

Ha, if they had brains they'd be dangerous.  Bless em.

Edit:I find it quite funny that this news now has them shit scared and they think they are going down.  Ha.

Theres a thread about one of them thinking they will get 0 points until the end of the season.

His MD just saw that rick-roll? :lol:

I would apologise if it was me decky, you'll understand when you grow up and get a job.

Lighten up

Would you feel the same if it cost someone their job and they tracked you down and abused you?

Not my fault they are pissing around on a Newcastle forum while at work is it?