Wise Gone

Frazzle

Could you tell us what your Daddy did when he worked for that man who owns the Sports shops?

Wiped his arse on Keegan's list of transfer targets? And then sat there laughing while his fat pay cheque rolled in?  I'm just guessing of course.

if the list of transfer targets were true he was right to walk

I agree......and possibly why Shearer won't work with him too,if you read between the lines.

i meant keegans list (if true), nice but unaffordable.

Could you tell us what your Daddy did when he worked for that man who owns the Sports shops?

Wiped his arse on Keegan's list of transfer targets? And then sat there laughing while his fat pay cheque rolled in?  I'm just guessing of course.

I agree......and possibly why Shearer won't work with him too,if you read between the lines.

How do we know ?

How do we know ?

exackkkhly (as the kid in the milk advert says)

If if if....

If you're referring to the supposed Henry request, I think that was propaganda.  Not that it matters, or anyone cares anymore.

People still going on about the Henry thing?  **** me.

Keegan said in an interview if he could sign anyone in the world it would be Henry.

Press say Keegan want's Henry. WRONG.

Keegan leaves. Press say because he was demanding Beckham, Lampard, Henry. WRONG

You can track the rumour from the start, its rubbish.

Keegan said in an interview if he could sign anyone in the world it would be Henry.

Keegan leaves. Press say because he was demanding Beckham, Lampard, Henry. WRONG

no it goes to an NOTW exclusive (with i think lambias) about a list of players keegan wanted.

no it goes to an NOTW exclusive (with i think lambias) about a list of players keegan wanted.

Seems unlikely Llambias was telling the whole truth.  That's obvious.

probably but i also doubt he's naive enough to tell outright lies to nations biggest ragshhet.

probably but i also doubt he's naive enough to tell outright lies to nations biggest ragshhet.

Depends what you mean by outright lies.  But, tell you what, let's leave it at that as it's really ancient history now and I don't know why I'm bothering replying to you.

Depends what you mean by outright lies.  But, tell you what, let's leave it at that as it's really ancient history now and I don't know why I'm bothering replying to you.

cos you can't help y'self

Can we have Mort back now please Mr Ashley?

Why?........................... like Llambarse he struck me as being just another media mouthpiece for Ashley - adhering to the party line in terms of talking about plans etc.

In this facility the difference between the two - Llambarse & Mort - was that Mort was much more savvy in presenting himself in the media as a personable & trusting figure. He was very much the polar opposite to the arrogance conveyed by Llambarse, so in this respect i understand why many are calling for his return/re-appointment. However it doesn't make him any less 'full of s***' than Llambarse

I said some time ago that Shearer would only come in if he was given full control of the club. Ashley didn't want to abandon the structure after KK left but he's caved in now. Well done to Shearer; he knew what he wanted and got it.

I find it really hard to understand why there is so much vitriol towards Wise, none of you have a clue what was really going on at the club and probably never will. As far as I can see he was doing the job he was asked to do, player recruitment!, but at the same time I can't see Shearer and Wise being rosy with each other so it was probably the best if he did leave.

I find it really hard to understand why there is so much vitriol towards Wise, none of you have a clue what was really going on at the club and probably never will. As far as I can see he was doing the job he was asked to do, player recruitment!, but at the same time I can't see Shearer and Wise being rosy with each other so it was probably the best if he did leave.

I agree with everything in this.  I think Wise got the shit end of the stick from the KK fallout (when none of us never will know what actually happened) and never recovered.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f3/TheScapegoat-WilliamHolmanHunt.jpg/350px-TheScapegoat-WilliamHolmanHunt.jpg

Sums up the Wise situation.

Excuse my ignorance, but... ????

Very strange considering what a great job he was doing and how misinformed the fans were about what his role was that as soon as Shearer comes in he's told to fuck right off and his role's not going to be filled, isn't it.  Someone ought to ring up Ashley and Shearer and tell them they've got the wrong end of the stick before it's too late.

Very strange considering what a great job he was doing and how misinformed the fans were about what his role was that as soon as Shearer comes in he's told to f*** right off and his role's not going to be filled, isn't it.  Someone ought to ring up Ashley and Shearer and tell them they've got the wrong end of the stick before it's too late.

Spot on mate. Spot on.

So when KKs fcks off people say oooo its kev having a session again.  DW stays and its all that quitter KK again.

AS soon as Shearer comes in Wise is f***ing GONE.

Hmmmm.

Was Wise doing a good Job?  Ashley obviously doesn't think so now?  Does he?

Very strange considering what a great job he was doing and how misinformed the fans were about what his role was that as soon as Shearer comes in he's told to f*** right off and his role's not going to be filled, isn't it.  Someone ought to ring up Ashley and Shearer and tell them they've got the wrong end of the stick before it's too late.

Spot on mate. Spot on.

So when KKs fcks off people say oooo its kev having a session again.  DW stays and its all that quitter KK again.

AS soon as Shearer comes in Wise is f***ing GONE.

Hmmmm.

Was Wise doing a good Job?  Ashley obviously doesn't think so now?  Does he?

He obviously thought he was doing well up until relegation meant he had to make a hard decision. If Ashley thought Wise was doing a useless job I doubt he would have survived this long. Basically Ashley needs Shearer in and has to agree to his demands which means no DOF. It doesn't necessarily mean that Wise was doing a bad job (whatever it was) just that it isn't going to work with managers like Keegan or Shearer.