Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United | Sun 19th Apr - White Hart Lane @ 1:30pm

Kaizero

s*** formation, s*** players, s*** football, s*** result..

Did you want to see Torres and Messi leading our attack today?

No, I wanted to see Coloccini instead of Ryan fucking Taylor, Guthrie instead of Nolan, Martins instead of Owen and whoever instead of Duff.. there's no chance of survival if we continue to rely on Owen, Duff, Butt, R Taylor and Nolan.

Can only assume Nolan and Jonas will hover around Carroll like Owen, as Nolan is a bigger goal threat than Guthrie i guess. 

I really dislike this formation, i'm hoping its a 442 when we line up with Bassong at LB

Guest geordienorway

I am not impressed by Spurs' starting XI. They have a lot of weak players in their side, especially Assou-Ekotto, Dawson and Huddlestone. If we can take Palacios out, I can see us getting something. Howay!

No, I wanted to see Coloccini instead of Ryan fucking Taylor, Guthrie instead of Nolan, Martins instead of Owen and whoever instead of Duff.. there's no chance of survival if we continue to rely on Owen, Duff, Butt, R Taylor and Nolan.

Ah, the old "whoever"

We've also been relying on Colocinni for over 30 games & he's been poor in well over half of them.

No, I wanted to see Coloccini instead of Ryan f***ing Taylor, Guthrie instead of Nolan, Martins instead of Owen and whoever instead of Duff.. there's no chance of survival if we continue to rely on Owen, Duff, Butt, R Taylor and Nolan.

Coloccini lol

Martins is injured/unfit

Guthrie coming back from injury

Who can replace Duff?

Have a word.

Fucking hell, attacking bench. :lol:

# Krul,

# 08 Guthrie,

# 09 Martins,

# 17 Smith,

# 23 Ameobi,

# 30 Edgar,

# 36 Viduka

Two left wingers, 2 central midfielders a forward and a defender ;)

We need to get Martins on before Dawson goes off.

Guest Stephen927

f***ing hell, attacking bench. :lol:

# Krul,

# 08 Guthrie,

# 09 Martins,

# 17 Smith,

# 23 Ameobi,

# 30 Edgar,

# 36 Viduka

Should have Ranger on that bench instead of Ameobi. Ameobi and Viduka are similar in what they offer though of course Viduka is miles ahead when fit, whereas Ranger could be a good impact sub given his lack of experience and bags of pace, and he obviously knows how to find the back of the net.

Dawson is playing?! Sheeeeeeeit. Oba has to get on the pitch at some point then.

I don't really like the 3-5-2, but if it prevents us from being destroyed in the middle, then so be it. Glad Carroll gets the start as well, earned it with some of his performances off the bench. Though personally I would have played a back four, as I don't think this is the match to have Duff playing left back.

Guest geordienorway

Glad Sideshow Bob isn't on the bench. Must have shown a great reaction to being dropped.

he's injured.

Oh right, take it back then.

He's still s***.

Who?

Guest Stephen927

Nile loses out to that fat lazy moneY grabbing Oz c***, a fkn disgrace!!

As a sub if we're chasing the game he could make quite a big impact in and around the box.

Nile loses out to that fat lazy moneY grabbing Oz c***, a fkn disgrace!!

:lol:

Come off it man.

Oh come on man he is a fkn waste of space, gets on will pull up injured, he has been utter shit for us, waste of a wage, time to blood the young talent Viduka is done, even Geremi has more movement that that fat cunt.