Joey Barton

JJ7

Guest The Libertine

"Shearer also confirmed that there has been no change to the Joey Barton situation at a pre-match press-conference on Friday.

It is thought that Newcastle will welcome offers for the 26-year-old midfielder in the upcoming transfer window."

this  is a good move by Shearer, trying avoid more fuzz about this 'till transfer window  opens  :thup:

I know we are all supposed to love shearer and think he can't possibly do no wrong whatssoever, but some posts fawn a bit too much to him.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

this  is a good move by Shearer, trying avoid more fuzz about this 'till transfer window  opens  :thup:

I know we are all supposed to love shearer and think he can't possibly do no wrong whatssoever, but some posts fawn a bit too much to him.

Get back in your shed.

SHHHEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton has no intention of leaving the club over the summer, and according to his agent, he wants to honour the three years left on his contract.

(Full story: The Guardian)

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/29/joey-barton-newcastle-united-alan-shearer

Who said its up to him? Little cunt can fuck off

i'm still sure we have grounds to sack him over what happened between him and shearer

Guest dover

Newcastle midfielder Joey Barton has no intention of leaving the club over the summer, and according to his agent, he wants to honour the three years left on his contract.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/29/joey-barton-newcastle-united-alan-shearer

Who said its up to him? Little c*** can f*** off

To be fair no quotes from barton in that article, just agent talk, keeping his players name in the paper. If he really wanted to stay he wouldnt be in the guardian would he? smacks of desperation to me, that no-one has come in for him and NUFC dont want him...

He dragged his heels a bit when it came to leaving Man City, despite the problems he'd caused there. He feels this need to put himself in the victim role.

He ought to be grateful that there's someone else prepared to give him a chance, but he's just too self-centred to see what he's done.

He dragged his heels a bit when it came to leaving Man City, despite the problems he'd caused there. He feels this need to put himself in the victim role.

He ought to be grateful that there's someone else prepared to give him a chance, but he's just too self-centred to see what he's done.

It's just about the money for Barton, pure and simple. If he gets offered a similar deal elsewhere he'll go, otherwise he'll stay here picking up his wages and wave two fingers in Shearer's face.

i'm still sure we have grounds to sack him over what happened between him and shearer

How?

How?

any aggressive act of insubordination, is grounds for dismissal isnt it?

Who said its up to him? Little c*** can f*** off

How?

any aggressive act of insubordination, is grounds for dismissal isnt it?

Maybe - but who can be sure Shearer didn't start the whole row off. What if it's true that Shearer kicked it off by ripping into Barton and calling his tackle on Alonso "a coward's tackle" and Barton's act of insurbordination was in retaliation?   

Rightt hen Joey Joey Hoey, streets ahead of Nolan,Butt & Guthrie but in terms of football, if anyone can handle him I wuld back Shearer, Keegan way to soft and Fat Sam did not care what his players did, he lept that horrible spitting wife beating cunt for long enough.

We have to face it Ashley is not going to hand over money for players well not enough anyway, Barton is a quality CM and would be way ahead of most in the Championship, IF he is willing to take a wage cut to prove he wants to be here then I would give him until January to prove himself.

We need to come back up and he is a player who can help that happen, we aint goign to get a fortune if we sell him anyway so lets use him.

Rightt hen Joey Joey Hoey, streets ahead of Nolan,Butt & Guthrie but in terms of football, if anyone can handle him I wuld back Shearer, Keegan way to soft and Fat Sam did not care what his players did, he lept that horrible spitting wife beating c*** for long enough.

We have to face it Ashley is not going to hand over money for players well not enough anyway, Barton is a quality CM and would be way ahead of most in the Championship, IF he is willing to take a wage cut to prove he wants to be here then I would give him until January to prove himself.

We need to come back up and he is a player who can help that happen, we aint goign to get a fortune if we sell him anyway so lets use him.

Willie McKay won't let him agree to accepting a penny less than his contract entitles him to, even if Barton wanted to (which is unlikely). 

Rightt hen Joey Joey Hoey, streets ahead of Nolan,Butt & Guthrie but in terms of football, if anyone can handle him I wuld back Shearer, Keegan way to soft and Fat Sam did not care what his players did, he lept that horrible spitting wife beating c*** for long enough.

i 100% agree with you give im till jan nd if hes the same offload him

:dowie:

Barton played his best football and was out of trouble when Keegan was here, how the **** was he too soft?

Barton played his best football and was out of trouble when Keegan was here, how the **** was he too soft?

Well seeing as he was injured most of the rest of his time here its hard to judge him on how he playedunder other managers.. I still see KK as a soft manager though, players would not fear Keegan loseing his temper.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

Joey Barton can fuck off and die.

How many more chances to people want to give him?! For fucks sake lads. He's an absolute parasite. Who the fuck does he think he is having a go at the manager after stupily getting himself sent off and suspended for a series of must-win games in a relegation dogfight!?

I'll buy the cunt a megabus ticket to wherever he wants to go. If he plays another game for us then we'll become even more of a laughing stock than we already are.

I also don't know how anyone can honestly say he's a good player on reflection of his performances for us. He hasn't played 50 games for us and he's been here for 2 years, never had a consistent run in the team due to injury or PRISON(!!!!). Even if he hadn't done everything that he had done I'd be looking to ship him because he earns £64k/week and we need him off the wage bill, and because he's a horrible little rat I can't see him knocking on Shearer's door and going "Oh Alan, because I love the club so much I'm willing to take a pay-cut to help us get out of the Championship."

It's time he went, completely sick of the horrible tw@

Well seeing as he was injured most of the rest of his time here its hard to judge him on how he playedunder other managers.. I still see KK as a soft manager though, players would not fear Keegan loseing his temper.

:nope:

Joey Barton can f*** off and die.

How many more chances to people want to give him?! For f***s sake lads. He's an absolute parasite. Who the f*** does he think he is having a go at the manager after stupily getting himself sent off and suspended for a series of must-win games in a relegation dogfight!?

I'll buy the c*** a megabus ticket to wherever he wants to go. If he plays another game for us then we'll become even more of a laughing stock than we already are.

I also don't know how anyone can honestly say he's a good player on reflection of his performances for us. He hasn't played 50 games for us and he's been here for 2 years, never had a consistent run in the team due to injury or PRISON(!!!!). Even if he hadn't done everything that he had done I'd be looking to ship him because he earns £64k/week and we need him off the wage bill, and because he's a horrible little rat I can't see him knocking on Shearer's door and going "Oh Alan, because I love the club so much I'm willing to take a pay-cut to help us get out of the Championship."

It's time he went, completely sick of the horrible tw@

This - totally agree. Players like Barton are a rotten apple in any dressing room, and I would simply play him in the Reserves/make him train with the kids until he eventually went ; no way would he get into the first team. He has brought disgrace upon the club and I wouldn't give him any chance at all - he's had far too many already.

A stain on NUFC.

Guest Brewcastle

Reduce of wage is not a question. -I don't want him in NUFC even if he pay to be there....

Reduce of wage is not a question. -I don't want him in NUFC even if he pay to be there....

And I don't want him at Spurs either as Louise Taylor is suggesting. 

Barton to Spurs? That's ridiculous. I mean, he's not even a striker!