New NUFC Strip

clintdempsey
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest eltsacwen

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/images/newcastle_united_1999-2000_be.gifhttp://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Newcastle_United/images/newcastle_united_2000-2001_e.gif

Same thing this time. It will be the last season with Northern Rock on the shirt

I still really like this shirt even after seeing it close up but have held of buying it until I knew which league we'd be in next season as I want a name and number put on the back.

I've finally decided on on Kilcline on the back since we're in the championship but dont know which number he had on the back, has anyone else got a clue?

I've got a feeling he wore number 6 but think that is probably just because he's a centre half and that's a normal number for him to have.

Guest toonlass

I hope someone buys the club before next summer. I cannot bear the thought of Sportsdirect.com on the front of our shirts.

I hope someone buys the club before next summer. I cannot bear the thought of Sportsdirect.com on the front of our shirts.

I still think he'd prefer to let someone else pay him to be on them tbh.

I still think he'd prefer to let someone else pay him to be on them tbh.

Yeah, it would be like writing off however many millions of extra revenue.

Guest Craig_NUFC

Think i'll be getting this.....and everything that goes with it like the sweat top/training top and the shorts like i end up doing every year

190049.jpg

On a different note, is anyone taking up the free stadium tour offer that was chucked in if you pre-ordered the new shirt?? Im thinking of going up on 17th June