37% of our fans not renewing (old board vs new board rubbish alert)

Guest thenorthumbrian

Not surprised.

not surprised at what ? That 37% of season ticket holders won't renew ?

I'm not in the slightest.

Still, the plan to restore the finances of the club, is on course it would appear.

Not surprised.

Still, the plan to restore the finances of the club, is on course it would appear.

what about all those other clubs with a supposed 30 odd % not gonna renew ?

that survey you are using as vindication has man utd (champs league semi fina;lists...likely league winners) on 36%.

engage brain before thumping on keyboard eh ?

Not surprised.

that survey you are using as vindication has man utd (champs league semi fina;lists...likely league winners) on 36%.

what about all those clubs with debts who aren't going to end up like Leeds ? Including the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal .......

engage brain for thumping on keyboard, and you've had years to work this one out.

Not surprised.

what about all those clubs with debts who aren't going to end up like Leeds ? Including the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal .......

engage brain for thumping on keyboard, and you've had years to work this one out.

what has any of that to do with the 36% of man utd supporters in  a dodgy survey who are gonna give up their tickets.

oh can you think of a reason or two why arseal and liverpool have differing finances to us ?

i can

you are digging a deeper hole every time you post.

Not surprised.

what has any of that to do with the 36% of man utd supporters in  a dodgy survey who are gonna give up their tickets.

oh can you think of a reason or two why arseal and liverpool have differing finances to us ?

i can

i'll answer it for you, just i'm off to bed soon.

Guest Micktoon

I believe that there are probably a number of season ticket holders who bought tickets because of the low amount of match day tickets, hence if you didn't have a season ticket it would be difficult to get to games.

Living abroad I have to buy match day tickets and it used to be bloody hard for some games. This year one of the games I got to was the Man Utd game. Previously it would have been nigh on impossible to get a ticket for this one, this season I could have got a ticket in virtually any area of the ground. On the basis of the current financial crisis and the complete and utter garbage being served up I think there could well be a large number who don't renew and pick and choose there games.

Not surprised.

i can

I'm not. For some strange reason you appear to think everybody but us does things correctly all the time.

Guest fading star

I believe that there are probably a number of season ticket holders who bought tickets because of the low amount of match day tickets, hence if you didn't have a season ticket it would be difficult to get to games.

Living abroad I have to buy match day tickets and it used to be bloody hard for some games. This year one of the games I got to was the Man Utd game. Previously it would have been nigh on impossible to get a ticket for this one, this season I could have got a ticket in virtually any area of the ground. On the basis of the current financial crisis and the complete and utter garbage being served up I think there could well be a large number who don't renew and pick and choose there games.

That’s my plan. Jack in my ST, pick and choose my home games, use the cash I save to get to more away games. It’s my club and I’m going to support it… on my terms, not Ashley’s.

Not surprised.

i can

I'm not. For some strange reason you appear to think everybody but us does things correctly all the time.

wrong. i do think that when clubs make mistakes they end up paying for them.

Not surprised.

i can

as you keep saying. Well they paid for it, and you have what you want which is a new owner.

Guest toonlass

Not surprised.

i can

as you keep saying. Well they paid for it, and you have what you want which is a new owner.

If Sir John Hall had sold his shares to Fred Shepherd would the debts still have to be repaid immediately as they were when he sold to Ashley?

Guest Phil K

If 37% don't renew then I will be waving bye-bye happily to them. Sod off. Don't bother coming back. Its about time you all went anyway.

Ever fancied being a Tory MP pal ?

Guest toonlass

If 37% don't renew then I will be waving bye-bye happily to them. Sod off. Don't bother coming back. Its about time you all went anyway.

Ever fancied being a Tory MP pal ?

Not particularly  :p

Not surprised.

i can

no. the company made the mistakes and the company is still paying for them.

Expensive football, meet recession, recession, meet expensive football.

*sits back, opens popcorn, watches events unfold*

but can't expensive football just borrow more money from, err....ah

aaaaaaaaaand we're off!

THAT'S MY  LINE !

Guest thenorthumbrian

I think that when Man City tried to sign Kaka for a ridiculous fee was a final straw when it comes to football in general for more than a few fans..

load of bollocks and excuses being spouted here like.

The reason our season tickets is going to drop is down to one thing and one thing only. Mike Ashleys shambolic running of the club since he took it over.

I wonder what the stats are on people cancelling Sky. That's where most of the money comes from, and you'd think in hard times it's one of the first things people decide they can do without.

There's no doubt that attendances will fall generally.

I wonder what the stats are on people cancelling Sky. That's where most of the money comes from, and you'd think in hard times it's one of the first things people decide they can do without.

There's no doubt that attendances will fall generally.

I have still got Sky but cancelled Sky Sports.

What made me do it was.....

I think that when Man City tried to sign Kaka for a ridiculous fee was a final straw when it comes to football in general for more than a few fans..