Newcastle vs Middlesbrough pre-match thread - 11/05/09 (live on Setanta 8pm)

Dave

Guest MrSundlofer

We should try to put crosses in to the box from the flanks. Viduka, Owen and Nolan there to put them in.

I have changed the shirt im wearing for the match for the 5th game in a row (gone through my 4 Shearer ones and heading back to the KK one) and havent had a shave. No it makes fuck all difference, but still...

Whats Boro's line-up?

Newcastle: Harper, Beye, Steven Taylor, Bassong, Duff, Guthrie, Butt, Nolan, Gutierrez, Owen, Viduka. Subs: Krul, Coloccini, Martins, Ryan Taylor, Lovenkrands, LuaLua, Carroll.

Middlesbrough: Jones, Hoyte, Bates, Huth, Taylor, Downing, O'Neil, Shawky, Sanli, Emnes, Alves. Subs: Turnbull, Aliadiere, King, Arca, Adam Johnson, McMahon, Grounds.

I'm feeling strangely calm right now. Fucking hell I hope we start this game in the right manner tonight, if these pricks don't turn up for this then we deserve to go down. Their performances so far deserve relegation anyway but I hope to fuck they just get it together for these three games.

Guest Spark

I just ate half of my tea. Can't finish it. Feel sick. I hate not being there. If I was at the match at least I could shout and go mental and stuff instead of sitting in front of the computer shitting myself.

Guest firetotheworks

I almost forgot about the match. I really wish I had. Ive never been shaking this much, ever.

Guest Mani

Judging by the Line-Up, we are playing 3-5-2 again.  Foooking Shearer will u ever learn?  I'll be the first to eat my hat if this works out but WTF  3-5-2 i hope im wrong.  Jonas and Duff as wingbacks? fook sake.    :dowie:

I don't feel that sick, or nervous tbh. I was more nervous before Sunderland (h) and Spurs (a) than I am now.

No doubt it'll kick in as soon as we kick off.

I wasn't nervous till about 5 mins ago, its really kicking in now though.

In Work -- In Canada -- Not allowed live video streaming  :dowie:

Anyone know of a live audio stream????

I know, its going to be squeaky time, not sure if I can stand to listen, but updating BBC every 5 mins is going to be no better...