The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

I know its a long season but the key moments for me have been the last minute goals at St James' by Stoke and Wigan and the failure to beat Pompey.

Hull at home as well could turn out to be an extremely important missed opportunity.

As long as Sunderland doen't win we should be happy as we need two games to catch them anyway. If they win we will need three games

Important thing is Hull fucked them selves up.  Itæs in our hands now, Boro is very beatable. I got doubts over the Fulham game tough.

I know its a long season but the key moments for me have been the last minute goals at St James' by Stoke and Wigan and the failure to beat Pompey.

Hull at home as well could turn out to be an extremely important missed opportunity.

Stop looking back man! We can now look forward to getting ourselves out of the shit!

Pleased with today's results on the whole.

Hull losing is the key one obviously. Sunderland only drawing doesn't change too much in my opinion, it doesn't change the face we need to beat Boro, then we're still only one win from going above them. Not too fussed about West Brom, they're going to need to beat Liverpool to have any chance of staying up.

Guest neesy111

6 points and we will be safe.

Fulham are a much better team than people give them credit for though.

they are but there away form is iffy, they've had excellent form