The other sh*t teams' games - Hull 0 - 1 Man Utd, Sunderland 2 - 3 Chelsea

Dave

There's absolutely no doubt that if we do go down, we fully deserve it. Teams are doing us favours left, right and centre and we have no more excuses. We could be out of the drop zone by this time next week.

This is perfect for us really. Hull get beat, and Villa show they're very much beatable.

Yes but Villa are away to Boro the weekend we play Fulham,  can see Boro getting something if Villa play like that!!

That'll only matter if we can't beat either Boro or Fulham and if we can't beat either of them we're relegated anyway.

There's absolutely no doubt that if we do go down, we fully deserve it. Teams are doing us favours left, right and centre and we have no more excuses. We could be out of the drop zone by this time next week.

:thup:

and we are doing them favours.

true though we'll get whatever we deserve.

The only fight I Saw from Hull was Geovanni and Cousin fighting amongst themselves.

If our positions were reversed I would be absolutely confident of us staying up. Unfortunately, no matter how s*** they are, our survival is predicated on our ability to put 3 more points on the board.

Guest toonlass

Don't worry about Hull's fight. They only looked threatening in the last ten minutes. The words between Cousin and Giovanni showed more fight.

I think Hull can beat Stoke. :kinnear:

I think that it will finish 1-1. Although, having said that,  I could see Stoke easily going there, nicking a goal and then building a (successful) red and white wall in front of the goal.

The only fight I Saw from Hull was Geovanni and Cousin fighting amongst themselves.

If our positions were reversed I would be absolutely confident of us staying up. Unfortunately, no matter how s*** they are, our survival is predicated on our ability to put 3 more points on the board.

or 2 ppoints

or 1

or the same points with a better goal difference.

edit....re read it.      aah i see.

This

or 2 ppoints

or 1

I was talking about three more points period, not three more than Hull.

True. That's what will be so gutting if we go down. In theory it wouldn't take much to get out of the shit but doing it is another thing. It's like Frank Skinner said on MOTD2 yesterday "There's 5 clubs fighting to be relegated".

:thup: this!!

and we are doing them favours.

true though we'll get whatever we deserve.

The refs are also doing them favours and us none, well apart from Boro who have been raped even worse then us by refs this season.

exactly.

lets cheer stoke and bolton on next saturday and do the smogs on monday night.

or 2 ppoints

or 1

I was talking about three more points period, not three more than Hull.

i realised and edited my thicko post.

Hull getting back into it was just as much about Villa bottling it and sitting on the point than them improving. They're not that bad though, could quite easily beat Stoke or Bolton imo.

I think Hull may struggle to break Stoke down. They usually just lump it forward and hope for the best like Blackburn but the difference is, they only play with one up front so it's pointless anyway.

Villa were by far the better team for the majority. Hull's best chance of a goal was when they got a set piece. Mind their was hearts in mouths when they got a free-kick from the right in the last 15 and it got a glancing header. They looked a bit better when Mancho (sp) came on. Cousin is s***.

Guest toonlass

I don't think anyone will say that if we go down we don't deserve it. It's not like we are Sheffield United.  We have been terrible all season.