Michael Owen - Would you be disappointed if he stayed?

Liam Liam Liam O
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Chubby Jason

No, I'd be delighted if he stayed, playing in a team playing well he will score plenty. I read in his programme notes today that he has the best chance conversion % in the league this season.

I am not sure.

Part of me thinks he is just making sure he avoids being injured to ensure a summer move.

If no one comes in with a suitable offer and he ends up staying until the start of next season/September, he may knuckle down again

:undecided:

Guest Albert Square

This club is in desperate need to move on from Owen, for months sensible fans knew this but the club was in a position where it wanted Owen, now we are moving to a position where Owen wants us, should we give him what HE wants? No, it isnt in the clubs best interests. I hope Ashley ignores the media and takes the clubs bests interests to heart and lets Owen go.

Guest Howaythetoon

Massively. He's shot as a footballer although he'll always score goals but for him to do that he needs the kind of service only your top teams can supply. Its a pain to see him toil away up front with zero quality and increasingly zero end result.

Guest the_guv_nor

Come on man he's MICHAEL OWEN!!! course we should keep him. have you not seen how many goals he has scored in the past....