Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have to say- I've always thought he has looked ok on the few appearances he had.  Looked technically decent at least.  Interesting that he was never rated as any kind of decent prospect in Spain though.  I suppose that tells us all we need to know.

Is it just a loan? :(

Yeah. No-one wants to take him permanently.

His contract ends in the summer anyway so that will be the last we've see of him.  :celb1:

The last mistake of the Dennis Wise era. Well except for Nile Ranger any way.

Guest Roger Kint

Is it just a loan? :(

Yeah. No-one wants to take him permanently.

Its effectively the same thing. Obviously the loan side means we pay a chunk of his wages but it runs til the end of his NUFC contract

I meant when his contract runs out in the summer..... i doubt they are even paying 5k tbh :lol:

Just checked their forum, they reckon their highest paid player is on €400000 a year, which amounts to something like 5k/w.

So yeah, you won't be relieving your wage bill to much with this loan.

I very much doubt he's on £50k as well. It'll be high though, 30s maybe.

He is.

Any proof?

From memory nothing was said about wages when he signed, but when he started to be a waste of space the wages (guessed) kept going up, to embellish the legend of Xisco.

At one point it was 65k  :lol:

just checked his wiki and found this;

"however, he featured rarely during the season, being only seventh-choice behind Michael Owen, Obafemi Martins, Mark Viduka, Peter Løvenkrands, Shola Ameobi and Andy Carroll."

Competition for places!