Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam Campbell ‏@adamcampbell_

Gonna miss Xisco, was definitely one of the nicest people in football and always offered his advice and experience #greatbloke

Thought I had heard something like that before, that he was one of the most popular players in the group.

These 4.5 years has been a real shame for all parts..

Not regarding football I hope...

Gonna miss Xisco, was definitely one of the nicest people in football and always offered his advice and experience #greatbloke

Thought I had heard something like that before, that he was one of the most popular players in the group.

Seriously what has gone wrong? Despite all our striker issues he's never had a lookin. If he was like Ranger you'd understand but it really is a mystery.

Saved a few weeks wages I suppose good luck to him.

A few weeks. :lol:

Saves us about £900,000.

Probably doesn't though, we'll have paid him off.

By mutual consent, so I can't see why we'd just give him it all.

Seriously what has gone wrong? Despite all our striker issues he's never had a lookin. If he was like Ranger you'd understand but it really is a mystery.

Been wondering that as well.. Still remember the day we signed him, I was jumping with joy at Mexico City airport. Seems the consensus between managers were that he wasn't good enough though. Hopefully he can revive whats left of his career in Cordoba, or wherever he ends up.

If someone offers you a shit load of money for something you aren't up to, take it and see out as much of the contract as is possible.

Fancy a bum?

Come on, I'm joking.

No-one wants to bum a ginger!