Xisco

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Craig-NUFC

Adam Campbell ‏@adamcampbell_

Gonna miss Xisco, was definitely one of the nicest people in football and always offered his advice and experience #greatbloke

Thought I had heard something like that before, that he was one of the most popular players in the group.

These 4.5 years has been a real shame for all parts..

Seriously what has gone wrong? Despite all our striker issues he's never had a lookin. If he was like Ranger you'd understand but it really is a mystery.

Been wondering that as well.. Still remember the day we signed him, I was jumping with joy at Mexico City airport. Seems the consensus between managers were that he wasn't good enough though. Hopefully he can revive whats left of his career in Cordoba, or wherever he ends up.

Also had a clause whereby we had to pay an extra couple of million to Depor if he played X amount of games. Think he was only a couple of games shy of hitting the clause which is probably why Ranger has been ahead in the pecking order.

Adam Campbell ‏@adamcampbell_

Gonna miss Xisco, was definitely one of the nicest people in football and always offered his advice and experience #greatbloke

Thought I had heard something like that before, that he was one of the most popular players in the group.

These 4.5 years has been a real shame for all parts..

Seriously what has gone wrong? Despite all our striker issues he's never had a lookin. If he was like Ranger you'd understand but it really is a mystery.

Been wondering that as well.. Still remember the day we signed him, I was jumping with joy at Mexico City airport. Seems the consensus between managers were that he wasn't good enough though. Hopefully he can revive whats left of his career in Cordoba, or wherever he ends up.

Also had a clause whereby we had to pay an extra couple of million to Depor if he played X amount of games. Think he was only a couple of games shy of hitting the clause which is probably why Ranger has been ahead in the pecking order.

So that's 13 games now, not the 10 that was originally suggested? :lol:

Putting it out there but I reckon this clause was actually made up.

Guest bimpy474

Well i'm glad to know he has left us a millionaire, glad we could set the lad up for life like.

He would have been a millionaire within a year of moving here tbh.

Well i'm glad to know he has left us a multi millionaire, glad we could set the lad up for life like.

Well i'm glad to know he has left us a millionaire, glad we could set the lad up for life like.

He would have been a millionaire within a year of moving here tbh.

Well i'm glad to know he has left us a multi millionaire, glad we could set the lad up for life like.

:snod: well done us