We're down. The relegation thread.

Dave

Gonna be trying like fuck to get away tickets if its easier, clubs in the north west and London would be relatively easy for me to get to, as would Cardiff. Are they easier to get or what like?

As fans we were absolutely magnificent at Villa Park today, i felt honoured just to be there. As it happens, sitting 4 seats away from Robert Lee, who agreed to say happy birthday to my mam on the phone.

Shame about the current playing staff. Couldn't care less if that entire team bar one or two exceptions are sold tomorrow, twats

Guest Brewcastle

Most of all Shearer's job was to motivate these fuckers...and sad to say he failed to do that  :no:

What are you on about for f*** sake

It's like saying it was Shearer's job to transorm a bunch of dead donkeys into race horses.

:sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod: :sadnod:

How did Mike Ashley ever become a self made billionaire? If his NUFC based decision making is anything to go by the man is a first class idiot.

Once again all the results went for us but our piss poor 'team' of multi-millionaire mercenary losers failed us again. Fucking shit they were. No passion, no skill, no urgency, little commitment, etc. Aston Villa were misfiring and once it became clear Everton were winning they had little to play for yet they still showed more commitment than our rabble. A misfiring Aston Villa were like watching vintage Brazil compared to the shit served up by our lot. That was them fighting for our survival? Piss off!

Really it seems quite fitting that we were one goal away from staying up, that everything went in our favour today and that it was a deflected goal that dealt the final blow.

Sums up this season and this club atm :(

Guest westamfan

Sorry guys. I know what it's like but unfortunately West Ham have a history of playing out their skin before being relegated that makes it just that little tougher to take. You guys are totally fucked for next year (don't mean to rub it in please just accept my opinion from somebody who has experienced it)

No manager, no players, utter cnut of a chairman. It's gonna take more than June - September to turn it around and mount a challenge for the title in the championship. I can't see you being there.

My tip for next season for Newcastle....sign Marlon Harewood

Hurting a lot right now. I was thinking that i felt worse last Saturday... having the hope gained (from the Boro game), being totally sucked out... but i've just watched Phil Brown serenading the Hull supporters. Fucking hell, this is hard to take. Really, really hard. We've played Hull City four times this season, and amassed the equivalent of 2 points from 12. Hull City, barely above us - won 1 from 22.

We've got entirely what we've deserved.

God, this hurts.

It's just so f***ing surreal.  Like a bad dream.

to be honest this will likely not sink in until we kick the season off a week before the PL

Exactly, fair play to the lads at the game, they cheered the team on right till the end.

Well, the worst happened. Relegation.

Admittedly this isn't going to be easy and the club is at a very low point, however I think we need to move past it now and start preperations for next season. Hearing Shearer after the match broke my heart, it really did. The man cares, he cares so much you could see it was physically hurting him to see us go down, so I don't think that's a chance in hell that anyone else will be in the dugout but Alan Shearer next season.

That alone gives me hope. He said it himself, the club needs rebuilding, completely. He knows what needs doing and after hearing the support Shearer still has even after dropping out of the Premier League, Ashley's hand will surley be forced into doing things Wor Al's way.

I have hope that next season, with Al in charge, the dead wood that has fucked this club for so long will be finally shipped out. He said himself, he wants players that love this football club. Hungry players that want to play for the shirt not the paycheck.

So I say, roll on next season. Let's have a great Championship, remind people that we're Newcastle fucking United and get back to the league stronger than we've been in a long, long time. :thup:

SSN say they're about to release a club statement any minute now, anyone know what they're talking about?

Administration? Ashley leaving? Shearer getting appointed at the mackems?

Probably just a lame apology for getting relegated and a pledge that the club will set things right.

SSN say they're about to release a club statement any minute now, anyone know what they're talking about?

"Newcastle United would like to confirm that they have in fact been relegated"

Administration? Ashley leaving? Shearer getting appointed at the mackems?

Probably just a lame apology for getting relegated and a pledge that the club will set things right.

You've got it spot on.

"Newcastle United would like to confirm that they have in fact been relegated"

:lol:

Unfortunatly I wouldn't put that past our owner. :(

"It is a fact that Newcastle United have been relegated"

FYP

:lol: