We're down. The relegation thread.

Dave

Guest Dr. Richard Kimble

Looks like we're in it.... drifting into oblivion...

Close your eyes as the last sixteen years become an numb and misty memory..

Mike Asley, Derek Llambias and Dennis Wise rifle through your pockets and belongings and you'll never even know...

The most annoying thing from my viewpoint is that EVERYTHING, absolutely fucking EVERYTHING, went for us during the last few months.

EVEN today.

And our bunch of feckless, overpaid tossers didn't even look interested. ONE GOAL would've changed the course of our clubs hostiry today and they strolled around like we were a mid table side with nothing to play for.

I'll tell you what, they're fucking scum.

We're rotten to the core.

Thanks for trying Alan. You did so with dignity and you were let down by players not good enough to don our shirt and who now owe this football club more than they can ever imagine.

The most annoying thing from my viewpoint is that EVERYTHING, absolutely fucking EVERYTHING, went for us during the last few months.

EVEN today.

And our bunch of feckless, overpaid tossers didn't even look interested. ONE GOAL would've changed the course of our clubs hostiry today and they strolled around like we were a mid table side with nothing to play for.

Thanks for trying Alan. You did so with dignity and you were let down by players not good enough to don our shirt and who now owe this football club more than they can ever imagine.

My thoughts exactly, the most frustrating thing was how everything was falling into place for us to stay up, and had been for weeks.

EVEN today.

Well said. Although I think the only thing these players owe us is to buy a train ticket and fuck right off out of Newcastle.

You cant say everything went for us when we have a dissallowed goal against us previous match & a deflected goal relegates us.

It was about 50/50 in terms of luck.

Oh fuck off mate - have you seen the results over the last few months? We should have been dead and buried ages ago.

The table doesn't lie. We're utter dogshit and a bad ref's call here or there doesn't excuse it.

Can't believe in the end that it was a deflected goal that brought us down

Oh my God. Here we go...

Bye then!

Really just meant that I can't believe, despite our shite, that we were a deflected goal away from staying up.

Oh my God. Here we go...

Bye then!

Really just meant that I can't believe, despite our s****, that we were a deflected goal away from staying up.

Think he meant bye to the Bolton troll.

we need to bounce back. who know's this time next year we may well be celebrating promotion.

If Shearer dosn't stay i really want Owen Coyle as manager.

I also want the squad to be almost completely different

You cant say everything went for us when we have a dissallowed goal against us previous match & a deflected goal relegates us.

It was about 50/50 in terms of luck.

Oh f*** off mate - have you seen the results over the last few months? We should have been dead and buried ages ago.

The table doesn't lie. We're utter dogshit and a bad ref's call here or there doesn't excuse it.

crap teams losing to keep us in it isnt mindblowing.

Obviously we've been crap, but we havent exactly been lucky either.

Oh my God. Here we go...

Bye then!

Really just meant that I can't believe, despite our s****, that we were a deflected goal away from staying up.

just ban these cunts. Bolton are a pathetic club anyway

Oh my God. Here we go...

Bye then!

just ban these cunts. Bolton are a pathetic club anyway

I'd rather support Newcastle in the Championship than have to watch Bolton in the Premier. Real dump of a town it is as well, you have to feel sorry for anyone who lives there tbh.

The problem next season is the fact that every other team will lift their game against Newcastle.

It doesn't matter if the team playing (for Newcastle) is a crap team, they will still want the scalp, so unless the right players are brought in then the team will struggle, badly.

The Championship is nowhere near the level as the top of the Prem but then again neither is the middle of the Prem, at the same time it is full of decent teams that will gladly (and easily) grab the scalp of Newcastle unless the structure is right.

Most of all Shearer's job was to motivate these fuckers...and sad to say he failed to do that  :no:

I'm not 100% confident of Shearer's managerial ability, if he stays I hope he proves me wrong.

It's the Man U fans that are giving us sympathy> everyone else is taking the piss but the die hard United fans are genuinley sorry for us. Have changed my mind about supporting Barca on Wednesday

Guest daveaha

Most of all Shearer's job was to motivate these fuckers...and sad to say he failed to do that  :no:

Correct. WTF went on at half time? I do wonder, they played worse.

Don't you notice that our team has been playing worse in the 2nd half week in week out ? 

Correct. WTF went on at half time? I do wonder, they played worse.

Don't you notice that our team has been playing worse in the 2nd half week in week out ? 

Because they were expected to get a goal.

Which no player in our team is capable of creating and no one is capable of scoring.  This.

The only realistic result was probably a 0-0