We're down. The relegation thread.

Dave

Guest magpies_rawk

i feel worst for the overseas fans, they're well and truly f***ed now. i imagine our global fan base will shrink by a sizeable amount, maybe by a third, and it'll take some over-achievement akin to the Robson years to ever recover our global standing. you did a great job cutting costs mike, also managed to slash our income too, nice one.

as  a fan based in asia, all i can say is - the shit will be sifted out.

Guest iliketoonarmy

The team has performed on those levels all season, not surprised really but a bit of a sickening feeling now that it is a reality...

Championship for a year...

What I hope is that it's only for a year.

Things have to be changed or tragedy like Leeds will happen...

i feel worst for the overseas fans, they're well and truly f***ed now. i imagine our global fan base will shrink by a sizeable amount, maybe by a third, and it'll take some over-achievement akin to the Robson years to ever recover our global standing. you did a great job cutting costs mike, also managed to slash our income too, nice one.

I am Chinese, born and bred in HK. No matter how shit the players are and whichever league we are in, I am a Toon fan forever. The thing is, I need to sort out how I can watch the Championship games next season.

Guest ckmuzza

i still cannot believe that we are down...

it is 1 o'clock AM in China,but i fail to get to sleep.i just wonder how all of these things happen.

Ashley, i don't want to insult you any more,because it does not mean anything now:weep:

all i want to say is i am very proud to be a toon fan.

we will be back.我们会回来的。

3am here in Australia got work in 4 hours, finding it very hard to comprehend just what happended.

10 beers is making it a little easier tho.

I fully extend an apology to cp40 for starting the relegationometer.

Fair play to you, you had more sense than I did.

You could see issues right from the off, we even had a transfer window in Jan to do summik about it bu tht efat man sat on his hands.

Oh its going to sting him now.

Guest natolars

Foreign fans, you can buy radio coverage for approx £35 a season, that'll be the best way of following us next season.

Norway gets two or three Championship matches a week on the telly, I'd expect us to be on quite a lot.

Which channel?

I've never felt so sick in my entire life after not only the 2nd half performance but seeing hull and the fucking mackems stay up. In spite of all this I don't feel we can judge Shearer from 8 games with that fucking gutless team. Give him time and then we can judge him. Good riddance to our worst season in decades. We'll be back.

I've never felt so sick in my entire life after not only the 2nd half performance but seeing hull and the fucking mackems stay up. In spite of all this I don't feel we can judge Shearer from 8 games with that fucking gutless team. Give him time and then we can judge him. Good riddance to our worst season in decades. We'll be back.

I really want to know why Shola came on.

I fully extend an apology to cp40 for starting the relegationometer.

Fair play to you, you had more sense than I did.

You could see issues right from the off, we even had a transfer window in Jan to do summik about it bu tht efat man sat on his hands.

Oh its going to sting him now.

He didn't sit on his hands, he made 8 million.

I've never felt so sick in my entire life after not only the 2nd half performance but seeing hull and the f***ing mackems stay up. In spite of all this I don't feel we can judge Shearer from 8 games with that f***ing gutless team. Give him time and then we can judge him. Good riddance to our worst season in decades. We'll be back.

I agree with that I was screaming for Jonas. It made no sense.

When that full time whistle went it was the strangest feeling. I guess despite putting in such a awful 2nd half performance I still thought we'd still get a goal... i'm just lost for words now. This great football club not in the premiership is an absolute disgrace.

We can only pray we come straight back on. Lets hope that the likes of Ranger, Carroll, etc can come on and be stars for us.

Or why Lovenkrands started on the wing, every game he has started out wide he's been shite. Can't understand why Jonas didn't get a single minute today, Guthrie should have been MC instead of Nolan/Butt with Jonas on the wing.

I live in washington and just realised that my tw@t neighbour is a mackem, him and his little mackem off spring were cheering when the results came up.

think I might go and burn the fookers house down

Guest firetotheworks

I hope Robson lives to see us come back up. That's what I keep thinking about, that he's seen us go down.

i feel worst for the overseas fans, they're well and truly fucked now. i imagine our global fan base will shrink by a sizeable amount, maybe by a third, and it'll take some over-achievement akin to the Robson years to ever recover our global standing. you did a great job cutting costs mike, also managed to slash our income too, nice one.

When I think about it, I really don't care if there are gloryseekers who support us. I don't care when and why people start supporting us. They're supporters, so we've all got that in common. Who cares if they started supporting us when we were good?

However, on another level, I'll be glad that those people who support us and watch football because all their mates do, will stop. I'm sure this forum will lose a few members and it might be for the better. St James' will lose a few people but I bet those who go are those who care. Who knows, with the prices bound to drop, we might get some real fans in. We might get some noise. It won't be fashionable to watch and support us anymore. Anyone who does it from today will do it because they care.

I've never felt so sick in my entire life after not only the 2nd half performance but seeing hull and the f***ing mackems stay up. In spite of all this I don't feel we can judge Shearer from 8 games with that f***ing gutless team. Give him time and then we can judge him. Good riddance to our worst season in decades. We'll be back.

Or why Lovenkrands started on the wing, every game he has started out wide he's been s****. Can't understand why Jonas didn't get a single minute today, Guthrie should have been MC instead of Nolan/Butt with Jonas on the wing.

you can go on... why wasn't Ranger on the bench instead of Ameobi, why wasn't LuaLua on the bench instead of Taylor... it's over... it's gone