We're down. The relegation thread.

Dave

Guest TrEe

After watching this match, we can have no compaints about not deserving to go down! Fucking no desire in these shit players!!! Maybe it'll do us good to go down and get rid of this shit team and start again??

What hurts is, regardless of how we played the rest of the season, we were a goal away from staying up today.

Yet they played with no urgency whatsoever. f***ing gutted.

Completley surreal this. Can't believe it's actually happend. Im crying my eyes out and I'm on the verge of throwing up. Worst day of my life.

exactly the same goes for me tbh... good to know there are others out there with the same feelings as well

for most of my life I've lived in a sports culture where the concept of relegation does not exist. If you have a shit season you get a high draft pick. Hoorah for being rewarded for failure!

Even when I started supporting Newcastle 5 years ago, relegation never seemed like a realistic possibility, I never, ever thought it would happen to us. Relegation was something that happened to shit clubs like West Brom or Sunderland, surely never to Newcastle United!

I literally just do not have the emotional capacity to process this. I don't know how to feel.

I'm crying right now and I wish I had somebody around to talk to other than cunt friends who support Man U and who will never, ever understand how this feels.

That cunt Thompson nearly blew his load at the final whistle, they are all fucking loving this

Just wait till he finds out he needs to get a paycut due to all us NUFC fans cancelling our sky subscriptions.

Best fucking thing imo i don't give a shit if we're in the championship for one year, because next year may have been even fucking worse because we might have kept half the same team. Honestly getting rid of some of the shit like Butt and Owen and Duff and Harper is what i've wanted for more than a season. All we have to do now is rebuild the right way and we'll be fine.

No fight at all. I don't even feel any sadness because it's not like this was a tragedy. This was deserved. We deserve to be relegated. I'm fucking pissed off.

Exactly how I feel.

Best fucking thing imo i don't give a shit if we're in the championship for one year, because next year may have been even fucking worse because we might have kept half the same team. Honestly getting rid of some of the shit like Butt and Owen and Duff and Harper is what i've wanted for more than a season. All we have to do now is rebuild the right way and we'll be fine.

What makes you think we'll rebuild? We might be consigned to the lower leagues from now. See Charlton, Norwich, Southampton, Leeds etc etc.

Best f***ing thing imo i don't give a s*** if we're in the championship for one year, because next year may have been even f***ing worse because we might have kept half the same team. Honestly getting rid of some of the s*** like Butt and Owen and Duff and Harper is what i've wanted for more than a season. All we have to do now is rebuild the right way and we'll be fine.

We have never in our history bounced straight back up.

for most of my life I've lived in a sports culture where the concept of relegation does not exist. If you have a shit season you get a high draft pick. Hoorah for being rewarded for failure!

Even when I started supporting Newcastle 5 years ago, relegation never seemed like a realistic possibility, I never, ever thought it would happen to us. Relegation was something that happened to shit clubs like West Brom or Sunderland, surely never to Newcastle United!

I literally just do not have the emotional capacity to process this. I don't know how to feel.

I'm crying right now and I wish I had somebody around to talk to other than cunt friends who support Man U and who will never, ever understand how this feels.

likewise, i just cant get my head around it atm, i just feel detatched, no response but a bit of anger when i think about certain people at the helm. the hard part for me isnt so much now, but every time i watch football next season, seeing hull and sunderland above us, seeing our better players leaving, seeing worse brought in, or reading the sports section every day, or banter with other fans, and watching us play the likes of scunthorpe. that is what i will find difficult.

Those responsible:

1) Mike Ashley (shit managerial choices, shit system that undermined the manager, under funding (we could have bought our way out of trouble in January  ala Tottenham).

2) Derek llambias (Just an all round cunt)

3) Kevin Keegan (he could have left at the end of the season, we fell apart after he left)

4) Joe Kinnear (tried but not good enough)

They don't deserve tears. They didn't break a fucking sweat.

fucks sake, oh well lets see these "consortiums" buy fat mike out then and disrupt this summer too

as if the fat cunts gonna write off 100m+

fingers crossed though

He just did, man. A championship club isn't worth nearly as much as a premier league club. He'll be lucky if his loss is only £100M.

Shocking team that was out there today. Isolated the forwards with Guthrie and Nolan losing the ball constantly. Shocking decision to bring on Shola in favour of Jonas (bye bye).

Last time we saw Oba, Owen, Colo, Enrique and probably a few others in action.

I'll miss Oba immensly.

Those responsible:

1) Mike Ashley (shit managerial choices, shit system that undermined the manager, under funding (we could have bought our way out of trouble in January ala Tottenham).

2) Derek llambias (Just an all round cunt)

3) Kevin Keegan (he could have left at the end of the season, we fell apart after he left)

4) Joe Kinnear (tried but not good enough)

I can't blame Keegan. I honestly think he kept this from happening a year ago. After the window shut without us doing a thing to address the weaknesses, he had enough of the shit.

Best f***ing thing imo i don't give a s*** if we're in the championship for one year, because next year may have been even f***ing worse because we might have kept half the same team. Honestly getting rid of some of the s*** like Butt and Owen and Duff and Harper is what i've wanted for more than a season. All we have to do now is rebuild the right way and we'll be fine.

We have never in our history bounced straight back up.

and even if we do, how do people think we will do our first season back?  we'll be relegation fodder, everyone pencilling us in as the 'easy match'.

Guest Heneage

If you want to know who's to blame.

Take any match program and look at the back they've listed the names there.

This is up there with the worst I've ever felt in my entire life. It just feels like a massive black void where my heart should be. Tears running down my cheek, I don't want to see or talk to anyone. I just don't know what to do.