First player to hand in a transfer request?

joeyt

Coloccini will already be looking at a route back to Spain.

I'd carry him back there if it got him away from our club. Fucking tosspot cunt amateur defender not worth a fucking penny.

most of the useless "professionals" at our club would'nt last 5 mins in the fizzy pop league

and many of the regular championship teams will be looking to beat us, and I dont see any of the gutless scumbags that the club has on the books being up for a fight

most of the useless "professionals" at our club would'nt last 5 mins in the fizzy pop league

and many of the regular championship teams will be looking to beat us, and I dont see any of the gutless scumbags that the club has on the books being up for a fight

Yep, 46 cup finals next year for you. (Your opposition, at least)

Guest firetotheworks

Some prem teams will be getting some decent players. If Beye, Martins, Jonas, Bassong or Enrique go to any of Spurs, West Ham or Blackburn I might actually top myself though.

Invite bids for the lot of them.

Publically state we need to get £xm generated (i.e: £25m) and say other clubs are invited to make their best offers by 31st July. If you don't have a deal by then, it's off and the player, happy or not, will be staying for the season in the CCC.

Fuck it, there'll be none of them dicking around waiting for the best offer or haggling over a few grand per week in wages - if they think they're stuck after that date those who want away will take anything and those who are still there will have to commit themselves to the cause.

Guest westamfan

If any of those players do a defoe and hand in a transfer request within a day of relegation you've every right to make their lives hell if they ever return.

No one as you lose your 'loyalty' bonus if you do and they don't need to anyways. Their agents will working overtime from now to Aug31

Aye, totally forgot about that.