Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Iván Campo was a s*** CB, amongst the worst I have seen wear the Spain shirt. Cult hero/laughingstock in here. People were amazed he could salvage a career as DM.

Seriously? He was awesome in the CL in that season when Madrid had a back three of him, Karanka and Helguerra.

Though thinking about it now, it would explain how he went from Madrid to Bolton...

Ask any Real Madrid fan really, he's considered one of the worst to play there for them. He was good in that CL final, but other than that was slow and clumsy, with Bramble-like mistakes. More than that, he just couldn't cope with the pressure of playing for a big team. He was just more comfy at Bolton, in the same way he had been such a success at Mallorca.

He's got my dad's vote of confidence. He doesn't know Colo's name, despite him following Newcastle since he was a lad, but he said "that curly haired fella isnt a bad CB". That constitutes high praise from my dad.

:aww:

He is so fantastic.

Nufc legend in the making :smitten:

You don't even know her dad, do you?

Guest toonlass

He's got my dad's vote of confidence. He doesn't know Colo's name, despite him following Newcastle since he was a lad, but he said "that curly haired fella isnt a bad CB". That constitutes high praise from my dad.

He is so fantastic.

:laugh:

He is so fantastic.

:lol:    ;D      :colo:

Iván Campo was a s*** CB, amongst the worst I have seen wear the Spain shirt. Cult hero/laughingstock in here. People were amazed he could salvage a career as DM.

Seriously? He was awesome in the CL in that season when Madrid had a back three of him, Karanka and Helguerra.

Though thinking about it now, it would explain how he went from Madrid to Bolton...

Ask any Real Madrid fan really, he's considered one of the worst to play there for them. He was good in that CL final, but other than that was slow and clumsy, with Bramble-like mistakes. More than that, he just couldn't cope with the pressure of playing for a big team. He was just more comfy at Bolton, in the same way he had been such a success at Mallorca.

Im glad people in Spain know of the infamous "Bramble-like mistake".

Thought Shearer may have eaten a little humble pie and said something about Colo on MOTD.

Has yet to say one good word about him and used to single him out for criticism 2 years ago. Least he could do is acknowledge how well he's playing now.

The Sun's motm from Saturdays game..

STAR MAN - CARLO COLOCCINI (Newcastle)

:lol:  :facepalm:

Absolutly Brilliant! Never fails to make me smile The Sun! I think that might be almost as good as the 6/10 rating they give for Tiote against Wigan along with the quote 'The Ivorian never really got going' after he ran the show!

http://www.sofoot.com/l-equipe-type-du-dimanche-136849-article.html

Random French website's European team of the week.   :colo:

Christophe Heimeroth (Borussia Monchengladbach)

Fabricio Coloccini (Newcastle)

Paolo Cannavaro (Napoli)

Philippe Mexes (Roma)

Mathieu Delpierre (Stuttgart)

Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)

Michael Ballack (Bayer Leverkusen)

Raul Meireles (Liverpool)

Robinho (Milan)

Darren Bent (Aston Villa)

Luis Fabiano (Sevilla)

Casillas (Real Madrid), Dias (Lazio), Giggs (Man U), van Persie (Arsenal), Podolski (Cologne)

Paolo Cannavaro (Napoli)

Philippe Mexes (Roma)

Robinho (Milan)

Luis Fabiano (Sevilla)

Casillas (Real Madrid), Dias (Lazio), Giggs (Man U), van Persie (Arsenal), Podolski (Cologne)

Bent ahead of van Persie. :dowie:

Paolo Cannavaro (Napoli)

Philippe Mexes (Roma)

Robinho (Milan)

Luis Fabiano (Sevilla)

Bent ahead of van Persie. :dowie:

Where's Berbatov for that matter?!

Pardew praise pleases Coloccini

That's such an FM headline! :colo:

Got to remember to praise those players :D

Story, for the sake of it: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_6702172,00.html

yup when I read it, I thought the same thing too...this must be from FM

But good to know that Colocini is happy, hopefully he can whisper to Jose to sign a long term contract.

Guest TrueToon

Another solid performance by Colo,Really impressed how he has progressed since we were last in the PL.Very glad he is re-payign his £10m price tag now.