Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

at some point, he just realized that this club had no future and quite simply stopped giving a fuck because he knew he wouldn't be sticking around for the long term. As people have said, there is a good player in there somewhere. He just needed to adopt to the English game and that wasn't going to happen while he was counting down the days till he returned to the land of calamari sandwiches.

Should have a fine, long career back in Spain. Fucking asshole.

I think Jonas is in that camp as well. Wasn't half the player from a few months back. Not that we looked any better with Lovenkrands on the wing. That was a major gaffe today.

at some point, he just realized that this club had no future and quite simply stopped giving a f*** because he knew he wouldn't be sticking around for the long term. As people have said, there is a good player in there somewhere. He just needed to adopt to the English game and that wasn't going to happen while he was counting down the days till he returned to the land of calamari sandwiches.

Should have a fine, long career back in Spain. f***ing asshole.

I looked forward to him coming here at the beginning of the season and defended him a few months back as I was willing to give him time but when the going got really tough, he has proved himself to be a gutless, talentless, weak, worthless excuse for a defender. Good riddance to him.

Name a player at this club that didn't.  I find it ludicrous that we're singling out specific players and blaming them for this.  I know that Colo's errors have been particularly visible because he plays in the center of defense and Butt was especially out of his depth but none of our players were up for the fight week-in week-out, especially when they needed to be, down the stretch.

Sebastian Bassong

at some point, he just realized that this club had no future and quite simply stopped giving a f*** because he knew he wouldn't be sticking around for the long term. As people have said, there is a good player in there somewhere. He just needed to adopt to the English game and that wasn't going to happen while he was counting down the days till he returned to the land of calamari sandwiches.

Should have a fine, long career back in Spain. f***ing asshole.

I looked forward to him coming here at the beginning of the season and defended him a few months back as I was willing to give him time but when the going got really tough, he has proved himself to be a gutless, talentless, weak, worthless excuse for a defender. Good riddance to him.

Name a player at this club that didn't.  I find it ludicrous that we're singling out specific players and blaming them for this.  I know that Colo's errors have been particularly visible because he plays in the center of defense and Butt was especially out of his depth but none of our players were up for the fight week-in week-out, especially when they needed to be, down the stretch.

Sebastian Bassong

Touché

The guy is not cut out for the English game. He is not quick enough, not strong enough, getting caught out to many times with a simple ball over the top. As for blaming the midfield in front of him that is a joke. It is the same midfield that plays in front of Bassong; and he has not looked slow and weak this year.

Guest yoshi

At one point he and Bassong looked our most promising pairing by far. No idea what happened, he just seemed to lose all confidence in himself but also went as weak as piss for some reason. Slow, too.

Quite symptomatic of a few other players in the team. It's easy to blast some players (SOME) for not performing like they should, but let's not forget the turmoil off the pitch for most of the season had taken it's toll.

Players need stability to feel confident, especiallly defenders who have people running at them week in and out.

Worse than Boumsong!

Guttless, talentless, clueless mop-haired fuckwit! Here's hoping i'll never have to see him polute one of our team shirts again.

Boumsong was barely even a footballer :lol: He was so bad it was comical.

Anyway, thought he did alright against Agbanlahor yesterday.

Just like jonas, not cut out for the english game. He has been pathetic, and I hate being proven right. :(

I just think if Collocini had a decent midfield in front of him he would do a lot better.

Just like jonas, not cut out for the english game. He has been pathetic, and I hate being proven right. :(

I just think if Collocini had a decent midfield in front of him he would do a lot better.

Nah. He can't even do the basics, he is weak as piss, can't head, slow, and makes 3/4 errors a game.

Guest gggg

Never thought you could find a £10m defender who can't tackle or head a ball, but we managed it.

Guest neesy111

awful

worse than boumsong, as boumsong actually did look good at times, coloccini hasn't and has been to blame for 8-10 goals this season at least

can't head, can't pass, can't tackle

good riddance

Disgraceful cunt. God knows how he got to play for argentina.

"Newcastle's display was embodied by the feeble figure of Coloccini, a symbol of all that is wrong with the club. At the final whistle confirmed Newcastle's relegation, as Steven Taylor booted the ball away in frustration, as tears flowed in the away end before a defiant roar filled the air, fans who fund the players' lavish wages were treated to the shameful sight of Coloccini heading straight down the tunnel."

:clap:

He's not a centre-back. His passing is excellent and he can make good standing tackles. He's played defensive midfield for Depor and Argentina, don't see why he didn't feature in that position once this season (as far as I remember). Could have had Taylor and Bassong at the back with him in front of them ...

He's not a centre-back. His passing is excellent and he can make good standing tackles. He's played defensive midfield for Depor and Argentina, don't see why he didn't feature in that position once this season (as far as I remember). Could have had Taylor and Bassong at the back with him in front of them ...

Because we're a club that would rather stick with an experienced model pro like Nicky Butt. Even though the cunt provides no defensive cover whatsoever other than a slide tackle every two games.

Would like to have seen Coloccini in midfield in front of the defence, and Jonas through the middle to make forward runs from deep. There'd at least have been some defensive protection and legs in there. But this wasn't the time to try something new...supposedly. Shearer was either ignorant to our midfield failings, or thought it a case of better the devil you know.

Guest super_shay1

Sevilla are reportedly ready to raid relegated North East duo Newcastle and Middlesbrough.

The Spanish giants' sporting director Ramon Gonzalez Monchi is working on the club's targets for the summer.

And two names near the top of their wanted list are Newcastle's Fabricio Coloccini and Afonso Alves of Middlesbrough.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5349259,00.html