Fabricio Coloccini

steve_69
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Should be a priority to tie him down on a lengthy deal, would love him to see his career out with us.

He's a player who could play well into his thirties, just like Barton.

He'll never get the plaudits he deserves because a lot of his good is subtle. Reads the game superbly and always wants the ball.

Add to that, even if he's paid well, at least he's on the pitch 90% of the time and earning it rather than resting on the treatment table. That's worth it's weight in gold surely.

Still got to go back to 2006 for the last time he missed a top flight game through injury.

Missed stoppage time of the 1-1 draw with the mackems under Kinnear, like. Hang the fucker.

I don't think anyone in the PL would buy him off us because of the reputation he got in the 08/09 season and I love that because he's top quality  :thup:

Wouldn't say that. Jose's begun getting the plaudits. Once that and the Tiote wankfests are over, it'll be onto Colo.

I don't think anyone in the PL would buy him off us because of the reputation he got in the 08/09 season and I love that because he's top quality  :thup:

I think you're confusing what other teams fans might think with what other teams managers might think.

I think you're confusing what other teams fans might think with what other teams managers might think.

Aye. David Pleat talks about him as if he's an amalgamation of Nesta and Maldini. True footballing people will see the quality there.

Colo's near 30 though. Think that bodes well for the slim chance that he'll see out his career with us

him probably being the clubs top earner counteracts that though. if the 80kpw is true he'll be looking at a hefty pay cut where ever he goes so it's just to hope we offer a competitive package to him.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Loved it when he burst forward near the end after he robbed a player of the ball when we were under some pressure, unfortunately his pass was shite like but it was still nice to see.

Played a nice one two with Ireland actually, just couldn't play him in. (If it's the right part I'm thinking of).