Shearer says talks with Cardiff were "unsucessful" - Sky News

Decky

To big of an ego to do well as a manager. 

That said, follow Poyet and he will do very well.

?

Eh EGO ? fkn hell Fergie = ego

Calm down

:D

Sure;y part of being a successful manger is that you need a big ego to control the massive ego's of your squad?

?

Calm down

Sure;y part of being a successful manger is that you need a big ego to control the massive ego's of your squad?

Agreed.  But this is Cardiff.  Sheep central.

His ego is TOO big.

If true I wish him well and hope he's successful without in any way damaging us.

I see it as a lose-lose situation.

He does well, and f***ing Cardiff and their arsehole supporters are in the Premiership.

He does badly, and we have to suffer him as a pundit again.

So I'm hoping for a mediocre, mid-table kind of performance.

:thup:

?

Calm down

His ego is TOO big.

:lol:

It may turn out to be that way but I for one hope he does get the fob and does well, him becoming a top manager will benefit us one day.

Hope he does well.  I'd given up all hope of him doing this tbh.  Far better than him taking over us when we're at another low ebb, let's see what he can offer at another club and good luck to him.  Cardiff are a state atm but they're still a fairly big draw in that league and I think this will only improve matters on that score.

Some of the disrespectful comments towards him on here make me cringe.  It's one of them things that makes you realise that this forum is far from representative of our fanbase, i.e. there's a far bigger proportion of bi-polar, attention-seeking knobheads on this forum than among our support.

I'll be fucked if I judge him after 8 games.  But even if you do.  Say he's a shite manager.  Doesn't justify some of the spite towards him on here.  Get a grip.

?

Calm down

His ego is TOO big.

:lol:

It may turn out to be that way but I for one hope he does get the fob and does well, him becoming a top manager will benefit us one day.

FOB.  you for real? 

Not with the fat controller around its not.

Hope he does well.  I'd given up all hope of him doing this tbh.  Far better than him taking over us when we're at another low ebb, let's see what he can offer at another club and good luck to him.  Cardiff are a state atm but they're still a fairly big draw in that league and I think this will only improve matters on that score.

Some of the disrespectful comments towards him on here make me cringe.  It's one of them things that makes you realise that this forum is far from representative of our fanbase, i.e. there are far more bi-polar, attention-seeking knobheads on this forum than among our support.

I'll be fucked if I judge him after 8 games.  But even if you do.  Say he's a shite manager.  Doesn't justify some of the spite towards him on here.  Get a grip.

:clap:

Started thinking about the posibility of Shearer targeting some of our players if he lands the Cardiff job. Can see him going for the likes of Danny Guthrie as he was one of them he played in his time here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hopefully this could also be our chance to loan out some of our youngsters, if the level of Cardiff's squad isn't to high. Only restriction to this idea is Shearer's relationship with Ashley, I'm afraid...

Who has been spiteful towards him?

There's a tinge of spite towards him within a lot of comments on here.  I'm not sure I can be arsed to dig them up.

It's rarely "I suspect he won't make it as a manager based on _______ but good luck to him", and generally more "clueless" this and "got us relegated" that.

Some of the disrespectful comments towards him on here make me cringe.  It's one of them things that makes you realise that this forum is far from representative of our fanbase, i.e. there are far more bi-polar, attention-seeking knobheads on this forum than among our support.

:clap:

He was the best stirker this generation and many others have ever seen.  That was never in question, never will be.

Fact is, he is hardly "hot" property on the management front is he?  Why?

It's the truth. Just because I respect the player and the man, doesn't mean I have to covet the manager.

It's my opinion that he isn't cut out for managing a PL football team. I'm fully within my rights to voice that.

It's the truth. Just because I respect the player and the man, doesn't mean I have to covet the manager.

It's my opinion that he isn't cut out for manging a PL football team. I'm fully within my rights to voice that.

I agree with Ronnie on this one.