Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

Guest firetotheworks

Never liked him as a player in the PL, but never because of lack of effort. Effective for us in the Championship and limited in the PL, but always gave his all, always professional, and seems like a thoroughly likable chap, to boot.

Not sure about that, don't think he featured regularly until the second half of the season?

I meant more the statement that we were back in business and functioning again as a club

Top professional. Maybe not a top player, but dedicated none-the less. When he came back into the centre circle yesterday I was chuffed for him. Got a decent send-off.

Being objective, when he was at us in the Championship he was younger, took penalties and played in the best team in the league by a mile, which amounted to a little over 10 goals. Boro should stay clear.

Ronaldo and objectivity when it comes to Peter Lovenkrands.. :lol:

I've already listed his strong points. If you want me to pretend he's anything near a good footballer you're the one with issues.

Being objective, when he was at us in the Championship he was younger, took penalties and played in the best team in the league by a mile, which amounted to a little over 10 goals. Boro should stay clear.

Ronaldo and objectivity when it comes to Peter Lovenkrands.. :lol:

I've already listed his strong points. If you want me to pretend he's anything near a good footballer you're the one with issues.

Like shooting fish in a barrel..  :fishing:

• 1 month later...

I've said this before but I will say it again, all the best to the man. Will never forget his contribution in the Championship - his goals were key to our promotion and for that he will forever have my respect. It's a shame he wasn't good enough for the PL but ah well.

Thanks Peter.