Peter Løvenkrands

Rich

He is one of the most unlucky guys on the planet I think. Despite that, he seems to thrive on it and still go on to look awesome and score goals.

Huh? How's that?

Farther passing away at the moment he starts getting a consistant starting 11 place, will happily sit out of World Cup to spend the time with his family in the summer that he missed because of the fast return to football after his farther passed, Hughton would never start him ignoring his talent, like Guthrie was played in the wrong position far too much (he's not a winger), little knocks here and there that keep him out of games just as he starts getting regular play and goal scoring form.

There's other little things here and there, not just from this year, but they all add up.

Was at Benton yesterday with some other danish lads to have a chat with Peter and he confirmed that he will definitely be out against Bristol and Doncaster, he was hoping to be ready for Nottingham at St James.

Any more pics from the afternoon other than the one in your avatar?

Guest toonlass

I really want a signed Loven shirt for my wall.  :-[

He signed mine yesterday, as well as the matchprogramme and ticket from wednesday, will upload more pictures in a few minutes :)

He signed mine current home shirt, along with Beye, Colo, Taylor, Harper, Bassong, Owen and Viduka. Am made up with it.

How did you get this trip sorted Michael it seems like once in a lifetime!

Was about to type the same question. Great pics. Who does this car belong to btw? (The one on the 4th pic)

Edit: The picture is named Barton... so I suppose it's his car.  :lol:

The danish fanclub have a tradition of awarding a "Player of the year" trophy to a player at the end of each season. The club has always been cool about this and until last year, the deal was that 3 of us could come down on the pitch before the game and hand over to the trophy to the player. Alan Shearer, Shay Given and Obafemi Martins are amongst the players who has received it. I was lucky enough to be on the pitch to award Martins the trophy.

Last year however when it was Bassong, and the arrangement was moved indoor. Because Lovenkrands is danish, we arranged that he would be there along with Bassong and we got to interview Lovenkrands.

This year unfortunately we didn't have the finances at the fanklub to get a trophy so there was no "Player of the year". However we contacted the club again to see if Peter wanted to meet us again, and he did. This time it wasn't an interview but more like a meeting, we spoke of his family and everything, he was really down to earth and actually asking us questions as well about how we became fans of Newcastle and so on. The thing that surprised me the most was that he was honest when we asked about the other players. Generally he had a very good relationship with the whole team.

He finished by asking if any of us played football which my mate did, so Lovenkrands gave him 4 pairs of his used boots.

The thing that surprised me the most was that he was honest when we asked about the other players. Generally he had a very good relationship with the whole team, except for one player who he didn't like.

Who doesn't Peter love?