RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

[move]b[/move]

[move]u[/move]

[move]ll[/move]

[move]s[/move]

[move]h[/move]

[move]i[/move]

[move]t[/move]

but atleast its something to read. rather loads of crap, than nothing at all  O0

Guest firetotheworks

Roeder's going back to watch Kuyt one last time.

I felt that stock joke needed a bit of an airing.

Roeder's going back to watch Kuyt one last time.

I felt that stock joke needed a bit of an airing.

It just doesn't get old though.  That's the best thing about timeless classics.  This will still be brought out in transfer windows until we have no forum left.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1198448/Newcastle-owner-Ashley-hopes-clinch-100m-deal-days.html?ITO=1490

Newcastle owner Ashley hopes to seal £100m sale this week

Last updated at 11:36 PM on 08th July 2009

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is optimistic he can sell the club by the end of this week, with Malaysian billionaire Ananda Krishnan favourite to seal a £100m deal.

The reclusive Krishnan has twice sent his advisers to Tyneside to complete due diligence of the troubled club.

:facepalm:

This lot are only just reading Wikipedia. :lol:

Guest pont-toon

wouldnt eat my fish and chips out of it

the longer this whole fiasco drags on leads me to think that were gonna see fat fred at the helm again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1198448/Newcastle-owner-Ashley-hopes-clinch-100m-deal-days.html?ITO=1490

Newcastle owner Mike Ashley is optimistic he can sell the club by the end of this week, with Malaysian billionaire Ananda Krishnan favourite to seal a £100m deal.

The reclusive Krishnan has twice sent his advisers to Tyneside to complete due diligence of the troubled club.

It would be hilarious if tomorrow's headlines surround a Hong Kong takeover and quote these texts word for word!!!!!!

Nationals having a wankfest over it, although  I was taken in by it when I first saw it!!!

Guest pont-toon

It would be hilarious if tomorrow's headlines surround a Hong Kong takeover and quote these texts word for word!!!!!!

Nationals having a wankfest over it, although  I was taken in by it when I first saw it!!!

the dood off skunkers that made it up is fast becoming a legend

although thats not quite how he is described on there by the locals !!!