RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BUT WHO THE FUCK IS Sirous Mahjoob ?

All Wiki says is "Did you mean Sirous Mahboob?" :(

:lol:

I know fkn to close to  "Serious Manboob"... its gota be a windup... can find fk all anywhere on this Sirous Mahjoob

Also what happened to non disclosure?

That Sun article sounds bollocks from start to end. I fully expect to be told we've all had our hopes dashed and been fooled when this 'bid' turns out to be a joke though.

I belive the sun story simply because I think lamb is a petty cunt.  Yesterday the chronicle grew a set and printed an article against lamb and Ashley. The same day the national press gets and exclusive article with names and expected time lines.  I see this as two fingers up at the chronicle.

Strikes me as the Sun have heard too many stories of other fans starting to feel genuinely sorry for Newcastle fans, rather than laughing at us.

Their solution: Lets get some talk going about us wanting Keegan back again, guaranteed to have everyone laughing again.

Guest BooBoo

The story smacks of rich bullshit. If we brought Keegan back again our confirmation as the worlds laughing stock would be concreted.

Llambias said: "We are dealing with several people and giving most of our time and attention to the sale.

"You must remember that some parties make offers but when it comes to putting up proof of funds they are a long way from sealing a deal.

"But I can say we are very close to completing a deal and it could happen next week."

Llambias says next week? That rules that out then

Llambias said: "We are dealing with several people and giving most of our time and attention to the sale.

"You must remember that some parties make offers but when it comes to putting up proof of funds they are a long way from sealing a deal.

"But I can say we are very close to completing a deal and it could happen next week."

Very good of them isn't it.

The entire article stinks of mackem tbh. Another wind-up methinks.

Probably. He's called Serious Manboob ffs. And not even Skirge has managed to find him on the internet. Throw in the Keegan jibe and that's it really, more chance of me buying it.