RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Mantis

You'd think he'd look happier if he was a multi-millionaire.

http://www.ilna.ir/uploads/1388-3-3/47.jpg

Why so Sirous?

this guy looks like mohammed atta the ringleader of the 911 atrocities

Apparently he has been learning to fly, but isn't interested in landing.  Similarities with MA, who bought a club but wasn't interested in spending.

Love the people hedging their bets either way.

Saying its probably bullshit, then saying people are saying its a hoax to avoid dissapointment, might actually be true.

Eh? None of us on here know for certain. Hedging bets is exactly what we should be doing. :lol:

Saying it's bullshit, then saying it's entirely possible. How is that at all constructive?

Love the people hedging their bets either way.

Saying its probably bullshit, then saying people are saying its a hoax to avoid dissapointment, might actually be true.

Eh? None of us on here know for certain. Hedging bets is exactly what we should be doing. :lol:

Saying it's bullshit, then saying it's entirely possible. How is that at all constructive?

Who was that? ???

All I've seen is some people saying it's definitely a load of rubbish, and some people saying it sounds like rubbish but we can't say for sure.

If this is true then the first twat to duck tape a towel around their bonce (I'm looking at you Skirge) will get a bellend slap from me.

Not a fkn hope in hell, even if it was true and it turned out he was woth 200 billion, no fkn towel head gear here

If this is true then the first twat to duck tape a towel around their bonce (I'm looking at you Skirge) will get a bellend slap from me.

You just know there'll be some knob dancing around outside SJP with an inflatable nuclear warhead.

You just know there'll be some knob dancing around outside SJP with an inflatable nuclear warhead.

Where do you get those? Or do you just mean one of the inflatable cocks hen nights have, painted green with a yellow bell-end?

The thought of that just made me burst out laughing. Cheers. :lol:

Where do you get those? Or do you just mean one of the inflatable cocks hen nights have, painted green with a yellow bell-end?

Isn't that how a cock is supposed to look?

Shit.

While making complete inaccurate racist comments.

"Whey I git love tha' pakis. Singat who lives doon me street is a lovely blerk but he always fookin' honks of curry! Me an' me marras call him tha' Punjab Pong!"

The thought of that just made me burst out laughing. Cheers. :lol:

You're not the only one. Good work, Wullie! :lol:

Is there actually any genuine basis why everyone is getting excited about this? I wasn't here earlier in the day so I might have missed something.

The only people getting excited are those that think they're somehow being daring and original by claiming it's bollocks tbh.

Unless you missed the direct quotes?

Yeah I missed the quotes I think. I scrolled back a few pages and saw some arabic site which looked like it had been translated...but I need a the translation of the translation tbh. It looked like gobbledygook.