RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We'll know in about 3 days (after its happened) when SSN explode with BREAKING NEWS banner and ticker tape.

well it's a canny drive down to the hawthorns... :iamatwat:

so the pre-match conference could be today instead of tomorrow

Drive?!?!!?  We dont have a bus anymore.  Ashley is making them cycle down.

Joking aside, some of them need the exercise.

Joking aside, some of them need the exercise.

Nolan.

aye, 'if alan shearer can do it putting up with adrian chiles, then you lot can, call it team-building'

is what i can imagine him saying  :iamatwat:

Guest Roger Kint

Sod that get the lasses name so we can bombard her with hate mail on facebook should this turn out to be nothing :knuppel2:

Even if we don't exactly set the world alight under this guy, I'm just looking forward to having an owner and manager everyone can get behind.  I just want to be able to go to matches and concentrate on getting the points rather than just listfully wondering when our state of limbo is going to end.

It's a shame he's not got serious financial backing and that its all going to be done on a shoestring, but it could be a good thing if done correctly, it would mean high earners like Geremi, Smith, Barton etc... will have to go, there is no choice in them staying if he can only muster £50m of his own coin and getting backing for the other half of the club, i guess there's no room for error and no room for freeloaders if the Moat guy comes in.

Thankfully he'll be attached to the region, the club and the passion and of course the misery we've all been though for quite some time, and in that will be born a will to do great things for the club.

I can see Shepherd having some kind of consultation role whether its official or hidden on this one while Moat gets used to the ins and outs.

Geordie Chairman/owner & manager - should do the right things for the club, its just a real shame the club hasn't got some serious £££££'s to back up their ideas.

We have to keep Barton, we have no choice in that