RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest rosstoon

I like Andy Townsend but I know what yuo mean. He was alright on Talk Sport. But it all starting to make a bit of sense with Shearer wanting Campbell, and also apparantly leaving BBC

I like Andy Townsend but I know what yuo mean. He was alright on Talk Sport. But it all starting to make a bit of sense with Shearer wanting Campbell, and also apparantly leaving BBC

Townsend is just about the only bearable thing on Talksport. Don't quite understand it myself.

See my problem with this is that despite being in my mid 30's, of sound  mind (generally) and a responsible professional person who rationally knows that this is all bullshit ......I'm starting to hope.  This is not good for the soul

i know the feeling, and the temptation is there...but nope.. I won't let it happen, its all shit...

(probably)

reckon Andy will bring his "Tactics truck"?

i loved that :) the look on the players faces being told by Andy Townsend straight after the match where they were going wrong... brill

Townsend is just about the only bearable thing on Talksport. Don't quite understand it myself.

I don't have an ITK, I guess I am one.  Talked to Barry Moat after the game.  Nice fella but he talks real fast.  He's trying to cobble together some investment money and wanted to confirm my interest.  He must have had a comma or decimal out of place as he thought I had quite a bit more than the $16, 238.59 I've raised.  When I insisted on pledgeing the amount in full (less travel and lodging to sign the deal) he said he'd get back to me and hung up.  He did say that he expected it all to go down this week, Wednesday at the latest.  Shearer was to be named and there would be in excess of 10M in the transfer kitty with 3 and possibly 4 players already lined up and ready to sign.  He also told me that Elvis WAS alive and ran a small curio shop in Gatehead.

I don't have an ITK, I guess I am one.  Talked to Barry Moat after the game.  Nice fella but he talks real fast.  He's trying to cobble together some investment money and wanted to confirm my interest.  He must have had a comma or decimal out of place as he thought I had quite a bit more than the $16, 238.59 I've raised.  When I insisted on pledgeing the amount in full (less travel and lodging to sign the deal) he said he'd get back to me and hung up.  He did say that he expected it all to go down this week, Wednesday at the latest.  Shearer was to be named and there would be in excess of 10M in the transfer kitty with 3 and possibly 4 players already lined up and ready to sign.  He also told me that Elvis WAS alive and ran a small curio shop in Gatehead.

I believed that up until there, including the talking fast bit. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Andy Townsend's commentary on Fifa09 is top quality stuff!

"Thats offside"

"That's a goal"

"That's a corner"

and so on.

I don't have an ITK, I guess I am one.  Talked to Barry Moat after the game.  Nice fella but he talks real fast.  He's trying to cobble together some investment money and wanted to confirm my interest.  He must have had a comma or decimal out of place as he thought I had quite a bit more than the $16, 238.59 I've raised.  When I insisted on pledgeing the amount in full (less travel and lodging to sign the deal) he said he'd get back to me and hung up.  He did say that he expected it all to go down this week, Wednesday at the latest.  Shearer was to be named and there would be in excess of 10M in the transfer kitty with 3 and possibly 4 players already lined up and ready to sign.  He also told me that Elvis WAS alive and ran a small curio shop in Gatehead.

I believed that up until there, including the talking fast bit. :lol:

This should be the go-to example for any budding ITK. Look at the small touches than bring a sense of realism, and the fact he's written it in first-person also lends authenticity to the piece. Great work.

Guest Wally_McFool

He also told me that Elvis WAS alive and ran a small curio shop in Gatehead.

FUCKIN GERRIN THERE!     :frantic:

Right forgive me for osunding clueless, because I am.

Why does Moat need permission off barclays? If he is struggling to get investment and funds to initially takeover the club, hows he going to afford to pump a decent amount of money into the club aswell as paying the bills?

My mate is Shearer's cleaner and when he went in today he said there was a CV and covering letter addressed to Mike Ashley, so he also thinks this could happen this Wednesday.

Did Shearer remember to attach his nice passport photo on the CV?