RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

But Ashley, also boss of Sports Direct, wants a quick sale as he prepares for a legal battle after an Office of Fair Trading investigation into claims of operating a cartel. That could mean a prison sentence and £140m fine.

:lol:

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Wowsers, I can't belive this thread is still going, have been out of it for a while now over in the States. Have just read the link about Moat finally buying us. Has he got the money? I thought he was strapped?

Wowsers, I can't belive this thread is still going, have been out of it for a while now over in the States. Have just read the link about Moat finally buying us. Has he got the money? I thought he was strapped?

neither we or the media know anything about whoever is attempting to buy the club personal finances and the link is to notw, assume its not true. Though I bet the Sunday Sun will copy that story

I lent him the money, i had a few turkish lire left when i came back from holiday.

But Ashley, also boss of Sports Direct, wants a quick sale as he prepares for a legal battle after an Office of Fair Trading investigation into claims of operating a cartel. That could mean a prison sentence and £140m fine.

:lol:

As long as we're sold by then I would LOVE that to happen.

Guest ToonBart

The star foundation

" it maintains a low profile.[2] It specializes in Asian arts and cultural philanthropy, but also makes grants in other areas, including education, medicine and healthcare, and public policy"

And we are meant to believe that this charitable organisation has thought long and hard what to do next and decided that a UK championship football team is the best place for their money!! 

I know we are a bit of a charity case at the minute but seriously...

If this is the company that Redheugh is basing all his postings on then I think it's safe to say that my interest in his riddles has now dwindled.

The star foundation

" it maintains a low profile.[2] It specializes in Asian arts and cultural philanthropy, but also makes grants in other areas, including education, medicine and healthcare, and public policy"

And we are meant to believe that this charitable organisation has thought long and hard what to do next and decided that a UK championship football team is the best place for their money!! 

If this is the company that Redheugh is basing all his postings on then I think it's safe to say that my interest in his riddles has now dwindled.

Perhaps (if there's any truth whatsoever in this etc etc) it's more to do with AIG.

The star foundation

Perhaps (if there's any truth whatsoever in this etc etc) it's more to do with AIG.

the insurance company surviving on u.s taxpayers money?

It specializes in Asian arts and cultural philanthropy, but also makes grants in other areas, including education, medicine and healthcare, and public policy/

So, the next obvious step would be to buy a football club on the other side of the world?

Edit: Oh, I see others have already made this point, so please ignore it.

Guest toonlass

Sounds like a front for an evil corporation. Out of the frying pan and into this bloke > http://img132.imageshack.us/i/prisonbreakgeneral.jpg/?

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/doofe.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/doofy.jpg