RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm amazed how I could manage to get the text when I'm in fucking Norway :lol: I'm obviously well connected with the world :shifty:

I was going to send it to my old man, but had a rethink and came to the conclusion that he would believe it without question, so thought it was a bit bad taste :lol:

Vialli as DOF was a bit random...

Chelsea/Dennis Wise connection, I suppose. I mean, it makes sense if you're just taking the piss, not if you want to be taken seriously, I guess.

I had this emailed to me yesterday is it true?

:facepalm:

I have left the same coments on both artcles. :lol: crazy s*** this like

But hang on it's in the Mirror it must be true!!

Talksport were also discussing it with Steve Curry from the Mail (?) this morning.  Thought Vialli would be a good foil for Shearer because Vialli is a really likeable guy and Shearer is just too dour!!!!!!!!

:mackems:

I know I should not be surprised about how poor football journalism is but I cannot believe how lazy they all are.  So much that is reported in both the print and broadcast media is based on internet rumour only.  Much be the easiest job out there - reading the internet all day and then passing it off as your own scoop.