RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest fading star

With any takeover of Newcastle United unlikely to materialise until next week at the very earliest...

The silly bint said exactly the same the last two weeks.

Tbh I'm more convinced by Hughton's comments than anything anyone else says.

Were you convinced when JFK said he’d only be the boss for a few weeks… was it Keegan and Shearer who were parked round the corner?

It doesn’t matter how bad it gets good old Chris just sits on the fence and does what he’s told. Given his Spurs connection you have to wonder who brought him in, and why?

Guest toonlass

Just been on Real Radio that Seymour Pierce have recommended which bid should be accepted to Ashley. How real this is I dunno

Guest sicko2ndbest

Just been on Real Radio that Seymour Pierce have recommended which bid should be accepted to Ashley. How real this is I dunno

Real radio?

Been in the papers for a few days tbh. It's just more speculation.

So I'm pretty bored here waiting for the lass to get home for dinner and decided I'd go through each page in this thread and see how many of them Dave has posted on.

Thoroughly fascinating twenty minutes it was.

Anyone want to hazard a guess?

So I'm pretty bored here waiting for the lass to get home for dinner and decided I'd go through each page in this thread and see how many of them Dave has posted on.

:mackems: