RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Wally_McFool

You missread an unproven article, no need to get arsey dear :iamatwat:

I didn't misread it at all.

I dont believe everything I read in the press at all and I am well aware that Farrington is one of the pro Shepherd brigade.

I just posted a link from the Sunday Sun and you decided to respond in a supercilious manner which by my book makes you the arsey twat, dear!  ;D  :snod:

Guest Roger Kint

You missread an unproven article, no need to get arsey dear :iamatwat:

I didn't misread it at all.

I dont believe everything I read in the press at all and I am well aware that Farrington is one of the pro Shepherd brigade.

I just posted a link from the Sunday Sun and you decided to respond in a supercilious manner which by my book makes you the arsey t***, dear!   ;D  :snod:

Are you even aware you said 'less than 15000 season tickets sold'? Jesus you cant even read the bits you typed :yikes:

Now i am going out to get drunk, like pilko said lets stop bickering, if you can handle that.

... this is worse than "nothing" for me. I'd rather see Freddy Shephard back than having those c***s takeover us.

Any reason why The Profitable group would be worse the Fat Fred give me your reasons for this please.

Answer:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,62654.msg1848627.html#msg1848627

That really didn't take a lot of digging. Surely someone in the media should have picked it up long ago.

... this is worse than "nothing" for me. I'd rather see Freddy Shephard back than having those c***s takeover us.

Any reason why The Profitable group would be worse the Fat Fred give me your reasons for this please.

Answer:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,62654.msg1848627.html#msg1848627

That really didn't take a lot of digging. Surely someone in the media should have picked it up long ago.

Oh well we will get sold to Tescos

I'm beginning to have doubts that Ashley wants to sell the club, but doesn't want/cant shoulder the financial burden to get us back up.

The guy loves being the successful brash 'tank parking' retail superstar, the thought of him failing at running Newcastle United must gaul him sonething rotten. I reckon that if someone like Wylie came in with £40m for a 40% ownership and £15m for the team he would rip their arm off.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'm beginning to have doubts that Ashley wants to sell the club, but doesn't want/cant shoulder the financial burden to get us back up.

The guy loves being the successful brash 'tank parking' retail superstar, the thought of him failing at running Newcastle United must gaul him sonething rotten. I reckon that if someone like Wylie came in with £40m for a 40% ownership and £15m for the team he would rip their arm off.

No one in their right minds would work with this cowboy!

I cannot imagine for the life of me why he isnt accepting offers when he is forking out millions each months on wages. Dosnt make sense!

I cannot imagine for the life of me why he isnt accepting offers when he is forking out millions each months on wages. Dosnt make sense!

cos he probably isn't forking out millions or even a penny each month on wages.

Guest sicko2ndbest

cos he probably isn't forking out millions or even a penny each month on wages.

Overdraft?

Even so, the club will devalue the further into it he goes!

It's now been seven weeks since Ashley announced he wanted out, and we're absolutely no closer to getting a manager or sorting out the squad for next season.

What a fucking clueless dickhead he is.

It's now been seven weeks since Ashley announced he wanted out, and we're absolutely no closer to getting a manager or sorting out the squad for next season.

What a f***ing clueless dickhead he is.

Feels like longer.

Guest Stephen927

piss off

The truth hurts, I know. I'm just trying to make this all easier in the long run.

Totally agree with this btw, I bet he just can't understand why it's not worked. :rolleyes:

Not sure if anyone will want a slice of the club mind, probably all or nothing.

from .COM

Stalling and laughing:

Sale could take four more weeks

News reaches us from a reliable source that Mike Ashley's parting shot could be to hold out until the start of the new season, in an attempt to squeeze a few more million out of the sale of Newcastle United.

With our first pre-season game less than a week away the club is still in total limbo, with no manager and a squad full of players, many of whom are likely to be leaving the club.

As our rivals do deals left, right and centre the club are missing out on new players with each day that passes, scuppering our chances of a Championship challenge.

History suggests that bouncing back at the first attempt is our best chance of returning to the Premier League and anything that hampers that could see us in the same boat as Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed, Southampton, Norwich etc. etc.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse....

Halfway there.

from .COM

Stalling and laughing:

Sale could take four more weeks

News reaches us from a reliable source that Mike Ashley's parting shot could be to hold out until the start of the new season, in an attempt to squeeze a few more million out of the sale of Newcastle United.

With our first pre-season game less than a week away the club is still in total limbo, with no manager and a squad full of players, many of whom are likely to be leaving the club.

As our rivals do deals left, right and centre the club are missing out on new players with each day that passes, scuppering our chances of a Championship challenge.

History suggests that bouncing back at the first attempt is our best chance of returning to the Premier League and anything that hampers that could see us in the same boat as Leeds, Forest, Sheff Wed, Southampton, Norwich etc. etc.

Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse....

Halfway there.

How do they come to that conclusion? I would have thought any potential buyer would want to give themselves a decent crack at promotion next season so the longer the sale is delayed the less chance of getting the squad ready for a promotion push...that makes the club a less valuable asset every day the sale drags on in my view, although I'm no expert on these matters.

The longer it takes, the less it's worth, say you're  multi billionare and have say 200M you'd like to invest in the club. 

You could invest say 10m on players this term and expect an immediate reurn to the prem, if you don't have enough time to rebuild the squad and we stay down thats another 40m or so lost.  If it isn't sold in the nex week / 10days, we won't be sold as itll be impossible for the new owners to build for this season and Ashley wont drop his price by enough.

Guest ObaStar

no i do not have that picture, but i do think there will be an announcement later today saying the club has been sold.

no i do not have that picture, but i do think there will be an announcement later today saying the club has been sold.

Is that a feeling in your water, or something more substantial?