RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brief Shot of the Directors Box, no immediate sign of Llambsarse or Ashley. Pair of f***ing wankers.

this

Right decision for them not to be there. Had they been it would have taken some of the spotlight away from SBR and the charity.

Our new season's fucked even if we're sold now.  Cheers Mike.

Not Totally

We have until the end of august for transfers so if we're sold in the next 2 weeks we may still be able to offload some shite and buy some fresh blood.

Not ideal as it'll be scraping around for the dregs tbh.

Our new season's f***ed even if we're sold now.  Cheers Mike.

Not Totally

We have until the end of august for transfers so if we're sold in the next 2 weeks we may still be able to offload some s**** and buy some fresh blood.

Not ideal as it'll be scraping around for the dregs tbh.

Its a long season and there have been clubs whove had terrible starts and ended up near the top. Were Palace not in the relegation zone at christmas one year recently and ended up in the playoffs. However, the longer this goes on the worse chance we have. Stating the obvious though I suppose.

At this point in time I'm very down about the upcoming season but I'm pretty certain that if any takeover happens I'll soon be positive again. We're still the biggest draw down here by an absolute mile, and things could progress very quickly.

So what happended to this time limit that was put on the offer made by whoever it fkn was can't remember now? , I just do not see the fat cunt taking less and I cannot see anyone giving him what he wants. What happens next scares me, if he keeps us we are fkd if he wants out and cant get a buyer will he just strip and take up apart?

It was a load of bollocks.

Just like this:

http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/07/27/shearer-waiting-for-newcastle-s-call-61634-24245838/

It is thought the sports tycoon is willing to accept a cut-price value of around £80m as he looks for a quick sale to offload the crisis-hit club.

Its all been bollocks, Lambias,Harris, Hughton all the other so called sources close to this have all came out with pure bollocks, I will be amazed if there has been a serious offer at all.

FS may have made an early enquirty but he was never going to be able to afford it.

Yeah, ironically enough Shepherd's the only one who I believe has a firm bid on the table. Even that is only based on rumour and the fact he's been suspiciously quiet.

Yeah, ironically enough Shepherd's the only one who I believe has a firm bid on the table. Even that is only based on rumour and the fact he's been suspiciously quiet.

Thing is once this is alover I am sure it will all come out, how much the real cost would have been to buy us, how much of a fkn prick the fat cut has been to deal with.

The non disclosure thing cannot shut them all up forever, Freddy will tell it as it is at some point.

I never claim to be ITK, and dont normally spread any gossip or speculation, however I just got a text off my best mate who states all operational staff at NUFC have been called in to a meeting today.

How true it is, I dont know, but he works for Newcastle City Council and knows pretty much anyone important at the club.

"Sorry for the delay in your paycheques this month, they're on the table inside this lockable meeting room along with the forms you need to fill out to claim your belated Christmas bonus of a speedboat.

Derek, go start the engine."

I never claim to be ITK, and dont normally spread any gossip or speculation, however I just got a text off my best mate who states all operational staff at NUFC have been called in to a meeting today.

How true it is, I dont know, but he works for Newcastle City Council and knows pretty much anyone important at the club.

There saying the same thing on F365.

There saying the same thing on F365.

Link?

Fuck it, I'm going to believe this one just because it's better than this perpetual state of nothingness.  Plus any accouncement is just as likely to be "Can't sell the club, here's Joe Kinnear." so I'm not even really getting my hopes up.

Guest neesy111

shepherd will put the club back into debt if he buy's it and if we don't get promoted, that could put the club on the brink