RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This forum has to be the most depressing place on the internet right now, and this thread the most depressing thread on this most depressing forum.

Seriously there is nowhere where i go on the net which even comes close.

:(

This forum has to be the most depressing place on the internet right now, and this thread the most depressing thread on this most depressing forum.

Seriously there is nowhere where i go on the net which even comes close.

:(

Lee Stewart's website gone down?

Console me in my darkest hour

Convince me that the truth is always grey

Caress me in your velvet chair

Conceal me from the ghost you cast away

I ain't in no hurry, you go run

And tell your friends I'm losing touch

Fill their heads with rumors of impending doom

It must be true

Guest neesy111

a long, long, hard winter await's us all

i'm at the point of giving up on it all, cricket is my main sport at the moment

when's that bank guy from his holiday?

do u think that's why we've  not had any info?

He'll probably be on a six month round the world cruise, and phone signal isn't great on boats.

or a sinking ship in the toons' case.

His name is Keith Harris, you know, Keith Harris of Seymour Pierce, the investment bank charged with finding a buyer for Newcastle United.

Everytime I see them explain what Keith Harris is doing from Seymoure I cringe, we've seen it written for over a year. Man finds buyers for every other club but us, what a joke. Want to know whats even more wrong with Ashley, he's probably paying this nimwit a retainer for continuing this process and there has been nothing close to finalizing b/c Keith probably knows now that Ash is an idiot, so Keith wants to continue to get his retainer.  And hey if the club sells, I'm sure he will get a nice little fee for that too.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

Man you can't blame Harris for Ashley's fuckups. His reputation says it's all his doing, not Harris. I bet it's a long time since Harris dealt with any club or client like Ashley's NUFC. How did this guy become a billionaire?

Anyway, anyone know what happened at this meeting that was at 3:30? Any news from Donna?  :coolsmiley:

Guest toonlass

Can you imagine if it is this time next year and nee fucker has still not bought the club??!!  :lol:

Double negative man

His name is Keith Harris, you know, Keith Harris of Seymour Pierce, the investment bank charged with finding a buyer for Newcastle United.

Everytime I see them explain what Keith Harris is doing from Seymoure I cringe, we've seen it written for over a year. Man finds buyers for every other club but us, what a joke. Want to know whats even more wrong with Ashley, he's probably paying this nimwit a retainer for continuing this process and there has been nothing close to finalizing b/c Keith probably knows now that Ash is an idiot, so Keith wants to continue to get his retainer.  And hey if the club sells, I'm sure he will get a nice little fee for that too.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

I've been told that Keith Harris is on holiday because Seymour Pierce are in the process of cutting all ties with Ashley. They're fucked off he wont accept a realistic offer for the club and they believe it's impacting on their reputation quite badly.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

I've been told that Keith Harris is on holiday because Seymour Pierce are in the process of cutting all ties with Ashley. They're f***ed off he wont accept a realistic offer for the club and they believe it's impacting on their reputation quite badly.

Why would they care, they get paid regardless.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

I've been told that Keith Harris is on holiday because Seymour Pierce are in the process of cutting all ties with Ashley. They're f***ed off he wont accept a realistic offer for the club and they believe it's impacting on their reputation quite badly.

Their credibility as a mover and shaker in the world of brokering deals for high profile football clubs is on the line?

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

Their credibility as a mover and shaker in the world of brokering deals for high profile football clubs is on the line?

Ok, David Icke, sounds plausible and I could agree with that.  Ill accept that too - I'd rather hear that, seeing the company fed up with Ashley then just sitting there blowing smoke up our behinds and taking the $.  Which in all honesty, I could also see them doing too.

But yes this does reflect badly upon them.

Everytime I see them explain what Keith Harris is doing from Seymoure I cringe, we've seen it written for over a year. Man finds buyers for every other club but us, what a joke. Want to know whats even more wrong with Ashley, he's probably paying this nimwit a retainer for continuing this process and there has been nothing close to finalizing b/c Keith probably knows now that Ash is an idiot, so Keith wants to continue to get his retainer. And hey if the club sells, I'm sure he will get a nice little fee for that too.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

I've been told that Keith Harris is on holiday because Seymour Pierce are in the process of cutting all ties with Ashley. They're fucked off he wont accept a realistic offer for the club and they believe it's impacting on their reputation quite badly.

would this finally bring Ashley back down to earth? realise the error of his ways etc.....

or have i eventually gone insane :crazy2:

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

would this finally bring Ashley back down to earth? realise the error of his ways etc.....

or have i eventually gone insane  :crazy2:

If the fat oaf was capable of seeing the error of his ways he'd have quit making blunder after blunder long before getting us relegated.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

No, they'll get a small basic + % of the sale price.

I've been away on holiday for a week. On my return I see nothing has changed. I fear NUFC are now doomed to follow in the footsteps of Leeds. I can't see anyone wanting to buy the club now. Mike Ashley has murdered NUFC. The only comfort I take is at least the club has hurt him financially.

Jokes, f'ng jokes.

No, they'll get a small basic + % of the sale price.

If Seymour Pierce are going to earn a % of the sale would it not be in their best interests to tell Ashley not to accept a lower bid and to hang on for a higher price?