RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How laughable that Shearer and Dowie are just as clueless about it all as we are.

Don't really see why they should know anything tbh. Yeah so we all want Al as manager, that doesn't mean he should have any more knowledge of the sale than us, he isn't a club employee or anything.

How laughable that Shearer and Dowie are just as clueless about it all as we are.

I think they know exactly what is happening. Ashley won't appoint them, so they have to wait for the new owners. They probably know that there won't be any new owners, so they're just getting on with their lives.

I think they know exactly what is happening. Ashley won't appoint them, so they have to wait for the new owners. They probably know that there won't be any new owners, so they're just getting on with their lives.

Cant understand why Ashley wouldnt give them rolling contracts ffs!

Not wanting to invest any more money into the club is fair enough, but he would get the players, staff and fans off his back in one blow.

The club looking more stable would also be alot more attractive to potential buyers, than it is right now.

I defy Mike Ashley to look into the eyes of a terminally ill, frail man like Sir Bobby, who represents everything good and passionate about football and Newcastle United, and continue to treat the club the way he does. Makes me sick :(

I defy Mike Ashley to look into the eyes of a terminally ill, frail man like Sir Bobby, who represents everything good and passionate about football and Newcastle United, and continue to treat the club the way he does. Makes me sick :(

Aye, was thinking along those lines myself. As i watched the pictures of Sir Bobby pre-match tonight, i thought to myself that i hope and pray that he gets to see  this club back on it's feet.

Sort it out man Ashley.

I heard tonight that Ashley has had several bids for the club but won't even listen to them, and has been out of contact for a week or so. Apparently he wants £100m up front, and the £100m paying back if and when we returnn to the Premiership. The club also has a nigh on £60m overdraft too.

He has been advised by Seymour Pierce to sell but won't listen.......apparently they are on the verge of telling him to do one, as it is damaging their credibility.

As depressing as it all is, my source is very trustworthy. 

I heard tonight that Ashley has had several bids for the club but won't even listen to them, and has been out of contact for a week or so. Apparently he wants £100m up front, and the £100m paying back if and when we returnn to the Premiership. The club also has a nigh on £60m overdraft too.

He has been advised by Seymour Pierce to sell but won't listen.......apparently they are on the verge of telling him to do one, as it is damaging their credibility.

It's the kind of nutcase he is. Probably some truth in it.  :facepalm:

Brief Shot of the Directors Box, no immediate sign of Llambsarse or Ashley. Pair of f***ing wankers.

this

Not wanting to invest any more money into the club is fair enough, but he would get the players, staff and fans off his back in one blow.

The club looking more stable would also be alot more attractive to potential buyers, than it is right now.

far too sensible

Brief Shot of the Directors Box, no immediate sign of Llambsarse or Ashley. Pair of f***ing wankers.

this

far too sensible

There is no evidence that shows that we weren't able to do something like that. It is quite possible that Shearer tried to dictate terms during the post-season meeting, and that has contributed to the current stand-off.

when's that bank guy from his holiday?

do u think that's why we've  not had any info?

He'll probably be on a six month round the world cruise, and phone signal isn't great on boats.

He'll probably be on a six month round the world cruise, and phone signal isn't great on boats.

phone signals great on boats....depends where the boats are.

I know it's probably just tittle-tattle, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's actually true.

Open water near Antartica apparently.

Open water near Antartica apparently.

then that may be tricky....the signal on the boat up the tyne was strong.

Someone's replaced Keith Harris while he's on holiday.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/687/orville.jpg

thats exactly how i picture kezman for some reason.

thats exactly how i picture kezman for some reason.

Mike Ashley modelling the latest Lonsdale Tracksuit tbh