RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Totally irrelevevant but the I'm guessing that this is the most read thread and its too soon to make a thread for it, people can get train tickets to forest away on the friday 16th oct for 7 quid if they book soon.

Not sure if this has been posted, interesting quotes from Duff:

Whole article:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5450345,00.html

He added: "I don't know about deadlines, it should have been two weeks ago. For the past six weeks we've been hearing it will be sorted this time next week. We're sick of hearing it to be honest."

Just shut up and pick up your wages you useless c***. It's not like you've ever earned them, I don't know what you're moaning about.

He's correct. He has as much right to an opinion as any of us.

Whole article:

He added: "I don't know about deadlines, it should have been two weeks ago. For the past six weeks we've been hearing it will be sorted this time next week. We're sick of hearing it to be honest."

Just shut up and pick up your wages you useless c***. It's not like you've ever earned them, I don't know what you're moaning about.

TBH i think he put more effort in than most in our hour of need in the last few games than a few others and yes he has been poor for the most part but he always put effort in .

Duff is correct with what he's saying, but I don't think the players can really use the off field turmoil as an excuse for their poor performances, regardless of how much effort they put in. The players were all part of the team that got relegated and the bottom line is that they're all still under contract with us and need to put their heads down and win games because that's what they get paid to do. I'm sure that none of their cheques have bounced, in spite of the uncertainty around the club.

To be honest, I'm at the point where I'm getting a little tired of waking up every day and reading articles about our players complaining. Their #1 concern should be to win matches, starting with West Brom in a few weeks.

Guest iliketoonarmy

Whole article:

eh?

MA won't be able to sell this club for a reasonable price until it gets PL status again, remember where you heard it first.

Good point I never thought of that....... . . .

Guest neesy111

MA won't be able to sell this club for a reasonable price until it gets PL status again, remember where you heard it first.

but if he doesn't start to get rid of the high earners, he'll potentially lose even more

Guest Roger Kint

Totally irrelevevant but the I'm guessing that this is the most read thread and its too soon to make a thread for it, people can get train tickets to forest away on the friday 16th oct for 7 quid if they book soon.

Isnt it a Saturday evening kickoff?

£7 to go on Friday, £40 for a hotel, £100 beer tokens for Friday night/Saturday daytime.

Or

£20 for a bus on Saturday, £10 for 15 bottles of Bud.

:facepalm:

but if he doesn't start to get rid of the high earners, he'll potentially lose even more

If the club wasn't relegated it would probably be worth more to potential buyers.

£7 to go on Friday, £40 for a hotel, £100 beer tokens for Friday night/Saturday daytime.

Or

Nottingham's a great night out though. There'll be plenty of top drawer student skirt on offer.

Guest Roger Kint

Or

Nottingham's a great night out though. There'll be plenty of top drawer student skirt on offer.

Agree totally. Had a great weekend there myself, was just pointing out £7 trains arent a bargain when put in perspective :celb:

Probably been posted but according to Whatever on Skunkers (reliable source close to the Shepherds) they made an offer which was below the 100m asked for and Seymour Pierce made the recommendation for Ashley to accept it but him and Llambias are adamant they can get 100m+ for the club.. so no sale.

Depressing

Guest sicko2ndbest

Looked like a board meeting tonight at 1745 when i passed SJP coming home from work.

Black mercedes and a couple of Range Rovers parked outside, not seen them their for ages.

Probably the players packing up from their shirt signing exploits

Probably been posted but according to Whatever on Skunkers (reliable source close to the Shepherds) they made an offer which was below the 100m asked for and Seymour Pierce made the recommendation for Ashley to accept it but him and Llambias are adamant they can get 100m+ for the club.. so no sale.

Depressing

This doesn't square with the other story. :(

Guest sicko2ndbest

Depressing

Im sure this was ages ago

This was posted a day or two ago.. noticed it this evening.

Anything could happen in 24 hours I guess but the rumours are that the Shepherds are involved with this supposed sale. We'll see (or not) in time I guess.

Guest Brummiemag

Looked like a board meeting tonight at 1745 when i passed SJP coming home from work.

Black mercedes and a couple of Range Rovers parked outside, not seen them their for ages.

Mercedes and Range Rovers, no doubt personal number plates as well - sums up what a bunch of wankers own our club

Depressing

Which other story?

The cars outside SJP could quite easily have belonged to the players who were doing the shirt signing. But, I do get  an awful feeling Shepherd will get his horrible hands on the Club.

rather him than the current mess IMO