RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This September statement shows DIC won't be invlved in any buy out. If things happen it will be Personal Venture though Dubai ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

It shows they wouldn't be involved in one in september.

;D Exactly

Ethi, party poopers are bad enough but you're not even a good one!

Not only in Septemeber but in the future too. I don't lose sleep over the title of the owner. As long as Sheikh Mohammen Bin Rashid Al Maktoum involved....

Can we find another name for this fela maybe MBRAM

Shizzle Mobizzzle bizzzle Rashizzle Maktizzle

Not only in Septemeber but in the future too. I don't lose sleep over the title of the owner. As long as Sheikh Mohammen Bin Rashid Al Maktoum involved....

Can we find another name for this fela maybe MBRAM

Where does that article say anything about the future?  Nowhere, its a statement from 11 months ago and quite a bit has changed since then.

I remain unconvinced about D.I.C taking over, however that statement isn't relevant at all.

D.I.C isn't just the Dubai royals.  Its a company that invests money for various rich people and companies.  Including Dubai Holdings which is the Dubai royal families money.  I think it also includes the president of the UAE, he founded the company anyway so I assume he's still involved?

At this point I'd fucking love for a multi-billionaire ala at man city to come in buy us, and have a gigantic spending spree !!

Don't care if we even contributed to an insanely unfair market. Would just be fucking fab !

i cannot for the life of me think of 1 valid reason why a man like Sheik muhammed would buy a championship club if he was thinking of getting into football...This is a guy who is horse racing mad and at the top of the tree for that profession..buying us would be like him buying a donkey and running it at epsom

i cannot for the life of me think of 1 valid reason why a man like Sheik muhammed would buy a championship club if he was thinking of getting into football...This is a guy who is horse racing mad and at the top of the tree for that profession..buying us would be like him buying a donkey and running it at epsom

Potential....  If he plan it well Only Liverpool and Manchester better us as the best team in England.....

Plus he have a healthy rivery with the owner of Man City. Surely with his full backing we will be a better team than that. Everything is a theory though until it is signed and sealed.

Srsly, how the f*** are the Dubai royals in a position to spunk money on a football club? They really aren't, not right now.

As far as i know those people don't run out of fucking money..

not as long as black shit comes out the ground, and people drive cars.

Because he see's that he can get a club with better facilities and a bigger fanbase then most Premeirship clubs?  The league where in doesn't matter if he's willing to splash lots of money we'll come straight back up.  The squad doesn't matter, again if he's throwing money in it'll be gutted out and rebuilt anyway.  Everything else about the club (stadium, training facilities, fanbase ect) is top notch and makes most current Premeirship clubs look like donkeys.

So a poster called thomo reckons DIC are poised to takeover by Tuesday and that manjoob was a smokescreen to get the deal done?

Well something is happening. To accept £9m for Martins and reject £10m for Bassong means someone is in charge and we all know its not Ahley. Both decisions are good decisions, Martins wage being too high and interest in Bassong being big £10m is a starting fee only.

Something is going on, lets hope this is the one.

Could be . .  a difficult one . . . er . . . "because we aren't really a Championship Club" . . . ? ? ?

Could be . .  a difficult one . . . er . . . "because we aren't really a Championship Club" . . . ? ? ?

nah. i've seen this seasons fixtures and we are.