RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Magpiecn

Is that some fans got too bored that they hack the official site?

I still couldn't believe they make such a silly statement tbh.

Newcastle United, a club which never make you bored, no matter how good or bad it is.

I prefer that.

The club is really a mess house.

Ashley is a mong of the higest order.

Why on earth didnt he appoint Shearer to get the highly paid flops out, new players in, stabilize the ship, get the new season underway with a bang, season tickets sold ....... then put us up for sale.

Instead, he creates even more chaos, doeas everything arse about face..... how on earth did this loon make a fortune?? It beggars belief that someone so successful could operate in this fashion.

Why on earth didnt he appoint Shearer to get the highly paid flops out, new players in, stabilize the ship, get the new season underway with a bang, season tickets sold ....... then put us up for sale.

Makes so much sense it hurts

Makes so much sense it hurts

Too much sense. Why would Ashley do that at all ?

Guest firetotheworks

Someone should offer him £integrity. Fucking idiots. The vast majority of their emails now are going to be Makems taking the piss...and rightly so.

Hello Mr Ashley

My name is Horace Mgumbo.  I am wealthy Nigeria business man.  The type you might see in Hollywood movie good friend.  I would love to be buying your football club.  My uncle is Minister of Banking here in Nigeria and has the sum of $100,000,000 British Dollars in secret back account.  I would be very interested to buy this Newcastle United Football Team as I hear they do well in Premiership under your exellent guidence my friend.  If you can send me the sum of $1,000 British Dollars or perhaps if that is too difficult give me contract to excellent player Nicky Butt we can do some excellent business dealings.

Doctor Horace Mgumbo.

Professor of finacnial Studys

Nigeria institute of Businesses and Money

Wonder if it'll get a reply.

The way this club is run the $1,000 is probably on its way to you now

Guest dover

As I said previously, theres no arab consortium and the local one wont pay what he wants. He wants £200 million in actual fact, with £100million paid in installments to repay the loan note he gave NUFC. Would you pay £200 Million for a championship club? In a financial crisis? With no Saleable assets and a £40 million barclays overdraft?

WERE f***ed. We will still be sale come start of championship, with no manager and no players, administration is the likely scenario now.

explain how this will happen? Seeing that Ashley is the sole owner he is hardly likely to put the club into administration.  :kinnear:

Ashley does not own NUFC, a holding company owns NUFC. Ashley is a debtor to the tune of £100m. If the bank refuse to bankrole the wages and NUFC holdings is bankrupt the club would enter administration. In such a case the administrators would seek to settle any debtors, in this case Ashley, through a sale of the club. Before entering administration the holding company must make every effort to sell the club hence announcing an asking price of £100m.

Ashley would get some or even all of his £100m debt back in one lump sum, effectively writing off the £130m purchase price. We would be deducted points and most probably be playing Leeds Utd the following season. Dont think this is possible? lets see.

Guest MrSundlofer

I've e-mailed them with a professional e-mail where I'm pretending to be the liaison of a consortium, trying to get some information out of them regarding Shearer and other stuff.

I think over 500 mackems have done that already..