RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hughton is on SSN now.

Saying what?

No bids for Taylor, he should be in the squad for tomorrow night. He doesn't want any more out, thats the primary aim. Also says that he hopes to bring in the "two or three players that we need" to have a squad that can compete in the division.

Hughton is on SSN now.

Saying what?

No bids for Taylor, he should be in the squad for tomorrow night. He doesn't want any more out, thats the primary aim. Also says that he hopes to bring in the "two or three players that we need" to have a squad that can compete in the division.

Im loving work now, they put a plasma near my desk with SSN on with subtitles, Genius, wish theyd had this on deadline days.

Guest Roger Kint

Hughton is on SSN now.

Saying what?

Im loving work now, they put a plasma near my desk with SSN on with subtitles, Genius, wish theyd had this on deadline days.

Am guessing my boss wont go for that, will have to rely on you guys next Tuesday O0

Hughton is on SSN now.

Saying what?

Am guessing my boss wont go for that, will have to rely on you guys next Tuesday O0

Well it had sky news on but some genius changed it and if they put the news back on ILl just change it again.

Did anyone else feel we were finally getting somewhere after all the Moat stuff and yesterday's statement?

I just hope we come out of this circus with a few days to tweak the squad and the right people in charge of the club for the future.

It's weird how these late bids come in just when you start to think we are going to get something sorted. Handy for Mike though...

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

C'mon Moat lad I don't want to be taken over by

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l7W7DiXHaX8/SDkv-sdLitI/AAAAAAAABKQ/PnPpIL3ByDM/s320/pinky_brain.JPG

I don't want to be taken over by Moat if he can't add to the squad, we need sufficent funds to strengthen the squad end of.

Did anyone else feel we were finally getting somewhere after all the Moat stuff and yesterday's statement?

I just hope we come out of this circus with a few days to tweak the squad and the right people in charge of the club for the future.

It's weird how these late bids come in just when you start to think we are going to get something sorted. Handy for Mike though...

Or maybe one or two parties who've been thinking they'll leave it and try and get it cheaper have been forced into acting by Moat looking likely to buy us.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Or maybe one or two parties who've been thinking they'll leave it and try and get it cheaper have been forced into acting by Moat looking likely to buy us.

I think this is a very good point, we may even hear of another consortium before the weeks out :facepalm:

Maybe. It could also be that they have seen some decent results and have figured that they won't need to invest as much as was first thought into the squad to get promotion. Ashley will be thinking the same thing.

C'mon Moat lad I don't want to be taken over by

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l7W7DiXHaX8/SDkv-sdLitI/AAAAAAAABKQ/PnPpIL3ByDM/s320/pinky_brain.JPG

I don't want to be taken over by Moat if he can't add to the squad, we need sufficent funds to strengthen the squad end of.

Shepherd was not that rich and yet we were challenging for the Champions League, Albeit with him being a bit overzealous with the clubs cashflow.

The revenue this club makes could easily see us ok in the premiership under a proper chairman.

1) You make sure you do your homework on players before you buy.

2) Ensure you have a sensible wage structure.

3) Develop youth so you don't have to buy all the time.

I would rather have the Arsenal model than one of Chelsea's or Man City's, even though it would be nice to have loads of cash thrown at the club I wouldn't feel the same satisfaction as if it was done from the ground up.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

We're in the Championship and Moat has been told to sell 3 more players by Barclays if he wants to keep the overdraft and buy the club......  He can't afford it

Btw, if this is true, then it still must be quite far down the line. Lambias said that Graham Roberts bid was too late, so this one must have been going on a while. He also said there were other consortium's in talks not just Moat.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

We're in the Championship and Moat has been told to sell 3 more players by Barclays if he wants to keep the overdraft and buy the club......   He can't afford it

Gerami, Smith, Butt

Easy

Do you honestly not think that if we could have sold those player we would have by now  :sadnod: