RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest antz1uk

I think the lad being 'watched'  is embellishing things a bit too like

the "watched" bit is obviously watching what you're posting.

he hasnt been on tonight  :undecided:

I think the lad being 'watched'  is embellishing things a bit too like

the "watched" bit is obviously watching what you're posting.

he hasnt been on tonight  :undecided:

quick, down to the river and see if anyone is swinging from the underside of the redheugh bridge, roberto calvi style.

If Moat buying the club requires Barton, Jonas and Coloccini to be sold, I can't express just how much I dont want him anywhere near

None of those have been particularly good in our shirt.

Apart from one of them being absolutely key for us so far this season :)

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Hmmm there's something I'm not clear on, the cclub would be re-branded by Omincom or they are the bidders???

The article could be interpreted two ways but I don't think Omnicron are the bidders.  It just says the bidders would use them to promote the club.

From what I've gathered they are a group that invests in advertising companies, why would the buy and then bankroll Newcastle?

The article could be interpreted two ways but I don't think Omnicron are the bidders.  It just says the bidders would use them to promote the club.

From what I've gathered they are a group that invests in advertising companies, why would the buy and then bankroll Newcastle?

Lets hope it isnt those crazy looking creatures from Omnicron Persei 8

So...f*** all happening today then?

might take the kids out for their dinner somewhere.

I expect to take my family out for dinner some time in the next two weeks.  Got at least two firm bookings and I'm just waiting for proof of funds to come through.

I expect to take my family out for dinner some time in the next two weeks.  Got at least two firm bookings and I'm just waiting for proof of funds to come through.

;D

;D

I put the funds into the holding account last week but I'm having a problem because you spent all your overdraft and Barclays want to lower it. Do you have anything you can sell before this transaction can go through?

;D

I put the funds into the holding account last week but I'm having a problem because you spent all your overdraft and Barclays want to lower it. Do you have anything you can sell before this transaction can go through?

If i was barclays i woud insist one of his children are sold to reduce the over draft and the cost of the meal

;D

If i was barclays i woud insist one of his children are sold to reduce the over draft and the cost of the meal

He can always get a replacement child on loan tbh.

;D

Yes, or bring one of his sperm up through the ranks.

;D

Yes, or bring one of his sperm up through the wanks.

FYP