RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Nige_S5

To be fair...Redhugh has been quite spot on with his ITK knowledge...

However I'm so fed up of all this s**** I dont believe anything any more.

Has he? As far as I can see he's just come up with a story a few hours before The Chron reported it - hardly makes it "fact". Before this, most people were sagging the cron off for making up stories anyway.

He could be genuine, or he could work for the Chron and was aware what they were about to report on/speculate on/make up.

Put it this way, if I worked for a firm of lawers and I was privvy to some confidential info like this - the last thing I'd do is post it on a message board. Working for lawers, you'd think someone would realise that leaking info could at best get him fired - worse case - sued I suspect.

I'm not saying he's a fake as I've no idea, I'm just saying that you shouldn't get your hopes up.

I hope he's right, but my head tells me otherwise.

Guest Lets Dance

The latest email from NUSC is canvassing opinion for a supporter led takeover of the club. This fanbase 410 want to push it through. NUSC are asking if fans wouldnt mind investing about 40% of their pensions in the club...in its current state!!  :colo:

I would be prepared to invest maybe £1k in the club for a bit of fun but a giant stake of my pension...they have been on the crack pipe again!

The latest email from NUSC is canvassing opinion for a supporter led takeover of the club. This fanbase 410 want to push it through. NUSC are asking if fans wouldnt mind investing about 40% of their pensions in the club...in its current state!!  :colo:

I would be prepared to invest maybe £1k in the club for a bit of fun but a giant stake of my pension...they have been on the crack pipe again!

NUSC and Fans 410 or whatever they're called are a match made in heaven. Fucking morons.

Guest ItalianMagpie

To be fair...Redhugh has been quite spot on with his ITK knowledge...

However I'm so fed up of all this s**** I dont believe anything any more.

Understandable.

Will post what I know. Should be some info 4 to 5pm.

How do you know this? You look pretty weird to me, you always seem to know much more than you say, and I wonder why if it's true you work for a lawyer or something like that.

With this I don't mean I won't be here at 3:59 pm  :snod:

Fucking sick of all these gobshite owner wanna be's put up or shut up. Doing more fucking damage to the club than good. Fucking on the market since may and no further forward from what I can see. Just sign some fucking players and lets get on with getting out this league

Rebug is in cahoots with Sheard who is in cahoots with Ashley who is in cahoots with The Roman Catholic church which is in cahoots with alfresco dining.

You forgot about the reverse vampires.

Winged monkeys ate them.  :facepalm:

Great news for any Aussies on here.

Just checked foxsports scheduling again and the game is being shown live at 4:30 in the morning, after the Palace-Peterborough game on Foxsports 1

macca, not being funny mate but it's been advertised on Fox for a bit. If it's on sky you can be sure it'll be on Fox.

Thomson House

Yes, I thought that would be the case but when I looked at the satelite website yesterday, here in Oz, it wasnt listed for airing. Really glad it is.

By the way, some bloke on nufc blog reckons a deal has been done to appoint Czabo Lzaslo (Spelling), the Hearts manager, as our new manager later in the week. Hope its bollox, by the way.

tbh if this deal isnt done by the transfer deadline, it may as well drag on for another month because this really HAD to be done in time to buy players and its starting to look like it wont  :dave:

redheugh, is this 4-5pm announcement expected to be major? or just another update?

I used to go to school with a bloke called Johnny Hall years ago.

Yep, I remember him well, I used to tip him upside down and use his arse for an inkwell.

No offence meant, by the way

Never heard of him.

I used to go to school with a bloke called Johnny Hall years ago.

Yep, I remember him well, I used to tip him upside down and use his arse for an inkwell.

No offence meant, by the way

What kind of ridiculous statement is that? Intimidation? :lol: