RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sources close to Ashley said that even if he were willing to drop his asking price, a bidder would still need £100 million in order to invest enough to ensure Newcastle’s promotion to the Barclays Premier League next year.

It's only a day ago since Barclays where happy with Moat, now he needs £100m to get promotion.

I'M SORRY BUT THIS STORY IS TOTAL TOSH, It has been released by Ashley and his PR department to get Moat to up his price.

Also this kinda poopoo's Sillious story's. If there was £100m in a bank from GS and crew why leak this story and not the GS story ?

A random South African group coming from nowhere, dd directly with the club, leaked to several newspapers the day after Moat's leaked bid? Fucking obvious IMO.

Ashley mate, you're losing your touch :lol:

Assuming that this might just not be yet more evil propaganda from the Sons of Beelzebub (after all, Caulkin is usually regarded as reliable by many on here), then this bid is worth looking at. After all, it's a very important decision and we may be wedded to the new owners for a long time. A delay won't harm.

It's clear that, while Moat seems sincere and determined, he's stretching himself financially and is dependent on outside funding. His bid is far from ideal.

Anyone still blaming Keegan for walking out on this sheister is beyond reason tbh.

Didn't just walk out on him tbh, walked out on us.  Should have just went public with the story then Ashley would have had to either fire him or back him.

:snod:

OMG, give it a rest. Could have, should have, would have !!!

Whats done is done, can we try to start looking forward, instead of going over again and again what's we cannot change

....................................,.-'"...................``~.,

.............................,.-"..................................."-.,

.........................,/...............................................":,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:"........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}

...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../

...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`  To this entire thread!

Anyone still blaming Keegan for walking out on this sheister is beyond reason tbh.

Didn't just walk out on him tbh, walked out on us.  Should have just went public with the story then Ashley would have had to either fire him or back him.

Whats done is done, can we try to start looking forward, instead of going over again and again what's we cannot change

Was just kidding.

Was just kidding.

:dowie:

Stinks IMO. No news for all this time and as soon as Moat supposedly submits a formal bid there is news about some other rich c*** being interested the day after? Someone's playing games.

Aye it'll be Keegan, you know all the tricks HE gets up to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyone with any sense would blame Keegan as well as Ashley. 

The above response spells out what he should have done.

I know how much I love this club, Keegan says he loves this club, I know that I would NOT have done what he did and would have done something like what is suggested above.

Someone who loved the club and the city and the supporters (in his position) would do a MILLION things, would do ANYTHING . . . rather than walk out on the club and supporters so soon after he came back to 'finish unfinished business'.

I know that genuinly blind and almost obsessed Keegan lovers CAN NOT accept that he is even partially to blame.

They just never will, which is a shame.

That's me senseless then.

This SA thing is so blatantly yet another Ashley propoganda move. He is a twisted fucker. He loves playing games with everyones heads. No link to Seymour Pearce? No indication as to who it is? Sounds like another Malaysian group, there'll be people being shown round the training ground next with bags of diamonds hanging out their pockets.

This is going to go on for a while, all because he's a psycho sadist, he couldn't care about the money, he just likes to torture people.

That's me senseless then.

This SA thing is so blatantly yet another Ashley propoganda move. He is a twisted f***er. He loves playing games with everyones heads. No link to Seymour Pearce? No indication as to who it is? Sounds like another Malaysian group, there'll be people being shown round the training ground next with bags of diamonds hanging out their pockets.

This is going to go on for a while, all because he's a psycho sadist, he couldn't care about the money, he just likes to torture people.

Not just you, there are a lot who think (feel) the same.

Sources close to Ashley said that even if he were willing to drop his asking price, a bidder would still need £100 million in order to invest enough to ensure Newcastle’s promotion to the Barclays Premier League next year.

It's only a day ago since Barclays where happy with Moat, now he needs £100m to get promotion.

I'M SORRY BUT THIS STORY IS TOTAL TOSH, It has been released by Ashley and his PR department to get Moat to up his price.

Also this kinda poopoo's Sillious story's. If there was £100m in a bank from GS and crew why leak this story and not the GS story ?

i don't see what barclays being happy with moats bid has to do with getting promotion. all barclays will be interested i is that their risk is viable regardless of wether we get promotion or not.

I know how much I love this club, Keegan says he loves this club, I know that I would NOT have done what he did and would have done something like what is suggested above.

Someone who loved the club and the city and the supporters (in his position) would do a MILLION things, would do ANYTHING . . . rather than walk out on the club and supporters so soon after he came back to 'finish unfinished business'.

I know that genuinly blind and almost obsessed Keegan lovers CAN NOT accept that he is even partially to blame.

If Keegan had of waited until he was sacked, he would have been entitled to even more money !!!!

And you would have still been having a go at him for that as well, how about looking at Ashleys part for putting Keegan in the postion where he had to do what he did  ?

i don't see what barclays being happy with moats bid has to do with getting promotion. all barclays will be interested i is that their risk is viable regardless of wether we get promotion or not.

Exactly which just adds to the fact that this new SA bidder story is Ashley propaganda

What's the hold up with Moat now anyway? Is he still trying to haggle? If he loses out to another party, he only has himself to blame really.

He's obviously not too bothered about losing out to any of these other south African/American/Malaysian/Arab parties then is he?  Maybe he thinks they're a figment of Fat Mike's imagination?

ok a lot of people are saying oh this is nothing but ashley propaganda but, since when has Caulkin printed this kind of stuff about nufc? If Ashley and co want to put out propaganda the sun is usually their 1st port of call. Is it completely impossible that some rich south african looked at championship table looked where the club is and looked at the price and thought to himself that it would be worth looking at. Not saying it is true, but to immediatly write it off as ma manipulating the media gives ashley way too much credit at media management. Caulkin is usually a reliable journo who doesnt print any old shit

If Keegan had of waited until he was sacked, he would have been entitled to even more money !!!!

And you would have still been having a go at him for that as well, how about looking at Ashleys part for putting Keegan in the postion where he had to do what he did  ?

Why??

We all know that Ashley is to blame for this . . . THAT is not at issue.

What IS at issue is that there are some people who do not think that Keegan shares some of the blame.

I repeat (!!!) he should not have resigned, he should have done what has been suggested  -  if he really loved the club as he says he does.