RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:laugh:

But srsly, Ashley doesn't have a plan. He's loving this 'don't pay a manager, don't buy any players, don't do anything but still win football matches' situation so far this season.

If he has any plan at all it will be to asset strip some more in January and hope Hughton gets us up on a shoestring budget. Then he'll either try sell again at a silly price or we'll be relegated again.

Guest ToonBart

Bit strange this.

Apart from being totally anti - climaxical, two days ago Sillius said it wasn't the Starr foundation?

Would Geoff Sheard not have known this also and denied it in his interview?

If Sheard wants to talk, why not confirm that he's met Ashleys one mill and the money has been deposited?

How can they be " pushing it through" if they're waiting for a reply from Ashley

Sounds a whole load of nothing.

:laugh:

But srsly, Ashley doesn't have a plan. He's loving this 'don't pay a manager, don't buy any players, don't do anything but still win football matches' situation so far this season.

If he has any plan at all it will be to asset strip some more in January and hope Hughton gets us up on a shoestring budget. Then he'll either try sell again at a silly price or we'll be relegated again.

Can't wait to see what price the club goes up for if weget promoted. It wouldn't surprise me if the fat cunt tried for £400m again.

So, assuming Ashley doesn't sell us (which is f***ing nailed on, tbh): what's his plan?

Probably small - minimal investment in January, hopefully we'll still be doing ok, and heading fro promotion - and if we do go up, expect the sale signs back up in May with a £150-200m price tag again!

To my mind, if he intends to keep the club for the remainder of the season, he has to ensure we go up. To do anything else (i.e. fail to improve the squad or diminish it further) would be the kind of financial fuck-up even Ashley can forecast. If he hesitates, and risks another season in the Championship, then he is officially The Stupidest Man In Football, Ever.

So, assuming Ashley doesn't sell us (which is f***ing nailed on, tbh): what's his plan?

Probably small - minimal investment in January, hopefully we'll still be doing ok, and heading fro promotion - and if we do go up, expect the sale signs back up in May with a £150-200m price tag again!

To my mind, if he intends to keep the club for the remainder of the season, he has to ensure we go up. To do anything else (i.e. fail to improve the squad or diminish it further) would be the kind of financial f***-up even Ashley can forecast. If he hesitates, and risks another season in the Championship, then he is officially The Stupidest Man In Football, Ever.

I think he will be true to form and sell a ew more players we'll end up struggling and he'll put us on the market again!!! And repeat for all time.

The man is a fucking nob, a total nob of godzilla proportions.  You could even call him Nobzilla,  everything he has touched at this club has been BAD.

I cant see him reverting his style now, not when he is on a role.

Anyone up for a game of Go For Broke?

Nee one will pay an extra 100m if we're back in the prem like. I'd even be surprised if anyone offered much over the current asking price.

Nobody has proven to have the 100m that is clear. But there still are renegade moneybags looking for PL clubs.

Nee one will pay an extra 100m if we're back in the prem like. I'd even be surprised if anyone offered much over the current asking price.

Nobody has proven to have the 100m that is clear. But there still are renegade moneybags looking for PL clubs.

Don't worry, Ashley will set the price just out of their reach ensuring his cock-up bonanza remains on track  O0

Guest burtyboy

I THINK THERES MORE THAN THE 100 MILLION NEEDED TO BUY US,EXTRA DEBT, OTHER RANDOM CRAP.

ASHLEY IS UP TO SOMETHING THE DISGUSTING FAT CHEESEY BELL  :yikes:

I THINK THERES MORE THAN THE 100 MILLION NEEDED TO BUY US,EXTRA DEBT, OTHER RANDOM CRAP.

ASHLEY IS UP TO SOMETHING THE DISGUSTING FAT CHEESEY BELL  :yikes:

Go get em tiger!    :razz:

But im seriously feed up with his shit.

I thought fat Fred fucked up, but Ashley is the devil reincarnated.

Only good thing today, is that i got monday 21/12 off, so me and five mates are going over to watch Newcastle against Boro.

High five  o/

I can't imagine he would get much more money either if we are promoted.  Most of the players that could be sold for decent money have gone, meantime the debt will be rising.  If we go get promoted, the buyer will have to have a an awful lot more money than the asking price in order to buy new players.  Everything at the moment is being run on a shoestring and with as few players and coaching staff as possible.

If we do get promoted, will he then spend the whole of the close season faffing about "selling" the club and therefore saying he cannot make any decisions until the new owners take over.  In that case, he will have stuffed up the next season - even worse if we go up via the play-offs.

Maybe the fraud squad thing will have an effect.  If he is worried about that, it might force his hand.

However, the idiot has a record of missing the boat and always hanging on for a better offer so I am sure that will continue.

I don't know why he turns up for games as he looks thoroughly miserable and if he does want to keep us then what is the point in not investing in the club.  His continued prescence at the club just promotes a negative image of the club.

If he does stay on, I just hope that he gets rid of Llambias and appoints an experienced chairman who is able to run the club properly and with dignity.  And to just be honest for a change.

I am bored to tears with all of this, Sillius gets his info before the papers do, he only knows whats going to print, non of it is FACT.

I think we should just give up hope of a sale and face it that the fat cunt wants toi feel the joy of promotion then try to get £3--mill and this can all strart again in the summer.

On SSN the previous Birmingham chairman Sullivan said he is intersted in Newcastle....  Shocking.....  The more this rumble on the more misery we are in....

well nufc is an upgrade on birmingham and birmingham was run competently under them if lacking ambition

On SSN the previous Birmingham chairman Sullivan said he is intersted in Newcastle....  Shocking.....  The more this rumble on the more misery we are in....

well nufc is an upgrade on birmingham and birmingham was run competently under them if lacking ambition

Certainly rather have him in than anything that's come forward as a real bidder so far, in fact in our position i'd be delighted.

Former Birmingham co-owner David Sullivan has refused to rule out taking over West Ham in the near future.

Sullivan left the Blues as a result of Carson Yeung's takeover at St Andrews last week and has been linked with a move for his beloved Hammers ever since.

The 60-year-old admitted he has done some background checks on the Hammers' somewhat precarious financial position but ultimately has not held talks with anyone at Upton Park.

It would appear that West Ham, currently owned by CB Holdings, would welcome any sort of funding but Sullivan insists the club need to act now before they see their fortunes on the pitch begin to slide as well.

"Well West Ham is a club close to my heart, a club I supported as a boy, a club I would dearly love to be involved with," he told Sky Sports News.

"But I have had no discussions with West Ham. From an outsider looking in the debts that appear to be at West Ham look absolutely huge so I'm not sure I could face what's going on there.

"But West Ham does need help and it does need help very quickly. They are in the bottom three of the Premier League.

"I hope someone gets involved quickly within the next week or month or two otherwise West Ham could be in the Championship or bust or both.

"But as I said I have had no discussions but time will time.

Homework

"I've done as much homework as I can do without being privy to any of the figures.

"You speak to people who used to be there, you read accounts that are 12 months out of date, but there is only so much you can do.

"It is something I would look at if I was given the opportunity but at this moment in time I have done nothing and to be quite honest I'm happy to have a month or two off because football is pretty stressful and West Ham will be very stressful for whoever gets involved."

Having spent 16 years at Birmingham, Sullivan admits he is desperate to get back into football and added that former Blues partner David Gold, who has also left St Andrews after the offer of honorary chairman was withdrawn, could join him on a new venture.

"I think David would definitely want to stay in football and like me will be involved in another club within six to 12 months, maybe sooner," he declared

"I think there is a strong possibility, but not a certainty, David might want to buy his own club. He might want to join with me and buy another club.

"There is a distinct possibility we could be together at another club."