Terry's been passed fit.

So what are we looking at?

Hart

Johnson Terry Lescott Cole

Milner Gerrard Parker Downing

Young

Carroll

:lol:

http://affordablehousinginstitute.org/blogs/us/wp-content/uploads/shudder_homer_small.jpg

Is Woy trying to win the Liverpool fans over? Did someone tell him he would be too bitter to be pick Liverpool players after what happened so he is trying to prove a point?

Roy is actually showing himself to be a joke. I was pleased when he was appointed and angry with some of the personal criticism that he received from the press, but each decision that he makes is actually more and more embarrassing. Taking Martin Kelly ahead of Richards FFS, what is the logic behind that?

Not calling up Rio, but it's not 'cause Terry is racist or anything. Nah. Footballing decision. Martin Kelly is just a better player.

This is starting to seem very much like being asked to support France.

FYP

With Harry seemingly after a few of our players for Tottenham, and now seeing the selections Roy has made i sort of wish he had got the the job now. Really thought Roy would be smart enough to realise the Liverpool finished as low as they did for a reason. They're all shite. Downing and Henderson mocked as being 2 of the biggest flops of the season.....hmm better select them.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Hart

Johnson Terry Lescott Cole

Milner  Parker

Walcott        Gerrard      Young

Carroll

:suicide:

This is beyond a farce now. It's one of the most mediocre squads I've ever seen.....desperately unlucky. Even the most deluded England supporters should write this tournament off.

Butland, Kelly, Henderson and Downing ;D

England Euro 2012 squad breakdown:

6 - Liverpool

4 - Man Utd

3 - Man City

2 - Chelsea / Arsenal / Spurs / Everton

1 - W.Ham / Birmingham

Jesus.

Concur with the Richards thing btw. Astonished he's not been called up - especially given his earlier form for City and that he can, if required, fill in at CB. Martin Kelly, ffs. What a joke.

Not calling up Rio, but it's not 'cause Terry is racist or anything. Nah. Footballing decision. Martin Kelly is just a better player.

This is starting to seem very much like being asked to support Liverpool.

Keep forgetting Ferdinand isn't actually injured. Maybe if Terry was injured he'd come back in?

Also, based purely on our defensive record this season, Williamson and Simpson can consider themselves unlucky to not have even been considered.

Wow, we really are dropping like flies. Sweepstake on the next player to fall?

Martin Kelly over Micah Richards ffs! Howay man Roy, what the fuck are you playing at? It seems like Hodgson's forgotten all about Liverpool's terrible season - 6 players :lol:. Perch would have been a better choice (and I'm being serious).

now that i think about it, as much as we criticise simpson on here he should be questioning why he isnt being considered ahead of kelly when he started nearly every game for the 5th best team in the league. But all that goes out the window when Richards isn't even considered ahead of Johnson who has had another poor season in my opinion.

Guest Slarth

Wow, what's Micah done to Woy! Good thing i'm supporting France for this tourny, can't stand the bunch of arse's in the England squad.

I though Hodgson deserved a lot of credit for the jobs he did at Fulham and West Brom.

I'd like to think the only reason he is making such monumentally shit decisions is because either

a) the FA is operating some kind of puppet-regime (in which case I'd still lose respect for him for agreeing to be the figurehead)

b) he's trying to prove that, like Dalglish, he can win a cup with a dogshit squad - so he's purposefully handicapping himself with these unfathomable choices

:lol:

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5

What reasons?????!!!

Think that was in reply to this:

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter

Those "footballing reasons" for snubbing of @rioferdy5 look even odder now. Martin Kelly is promising. Ferdinand has won the CL PLs ‪#eng‬

3:09 PM - 3 Jun 12

Wow, we really are dropping like flies. Sweepstake on the next player to fall?

Martin Kelly over Micah Richards ffs! Howay man Roy, what the f*** are you playing at? It seems like Hodgson's forgotten all about Liverpool's terrible season - 6 players :lol:. Perch would have been a better choice (and I'm being serious).

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph

Micah Richards should've been in initial Euro squad, but had he accepted a stand-by role, he'd now be going. His 'no' opened door for Kelly.