The England Thread

Pilko

Stifler, no offence mate but I can only assume you've been on an all day crack binge as you've came out with some absolute classics today.

Garth Crooks illegitimate son?

Although, Scott Parker attempting to nullify Xavi and Iniesta should make for hilarious viewing given he struggled to contain a 35 year old Anders Svensson.

Why don't you fuck off and support Spain then. Aye, that's right.

We'll do Spain no fucking bother. TIKI TAKA IS DEAD.

Ukraine first though, easy as piss.

Stifler, no offence mate but I can only assume you've been on an all day crack binge as you've came out with some absolute classics today.

Garth Crooks illegitimate son?

Nah I'm legitimate, his name is on my birth certificate.

Although, Scott Parker attempting to nullify Xavi and Iniesta should make for hilarious viewing given he struggled to contain a 35 year old Anders Svensson.

Why don't you fuck off and support Spain then. Aye, that's right.

We'll do Spain no fucking bother. TIKI TAKA IS DEAD.

Ukraine first though, easy as piss.

haha rebrovs shit

Why don't you f*** off and support Spain then. Aye, that's right.

We'll do Spain no f***ing bother. TIKI TAKA IS DEAD.

Ukraine first though, easy as p*ss.

'It's Hart with a raking eighty yard ball, headed down by Terry, Oxlaid-Chamberlain is holding the keeper and YES, it's deflected in by Scott Parker. Liquid football, shove that up your triangles.'

Just saying once we get out of the group stages/if we get out of the group stages then it will all be the same as following years, all of a sudden everyone thinks we can actually win the tournament then we all come crashing down. I would loved to be proved wrong but so many times I've been proved right.

Everyone once again is setting themselves up for disappointment.

There are few and far between who believe we can actually win it. Perhaps David28 and that's about it...

A win or draw tomorrow then the headlines will change, so will most fans attitude, it will go from Roy Hodgson hasn't got a clue and is too defensive and picked the wrong players to Roy Hodgson has balanced the squad just right, the players are up for it and he's a tactical genius and we are going to beat Spain and just watch us.

A convincing win tomorrow and that might just be true. Not a chance we'd have got 7 points in this group under Crapello.

Fucking hell :lol:

Ready to gan