The England Thread

Pilko

Why Milner man FFS :rant:

He's crap yeah, but who else do we have? Downing?

Walcott springs to mind

Yeah but it seems like he's only going to get used as a super sub. Plus Youngs been worse than Milner over the two games imo anyway.

He clearly plays under Hodgson because of the defensive cover he gives in front of Glen Johnson.

Unfortunately he offers close to fuck all going forward. 

Give me pace and skill over plodding workmanlike bilge every time

He clearly plays under Hodgson because of the defensive cover he gives in front of Glen Johnson.

Hodgson's commitment to rigidity and defense seems to have paid off thus far. Look at how well the best attacking side in the tournament (Dutch) fared by neglecting their defense.

Unfortunately he offers close to f*** all going forward. 

Hodgson's commitment to rigidity and defense seems to have paid off thus far. Look at how well the best attacking side in the tournament (Dutch) fared by neglecting their defense.

I'm not suggesting we go all-out attack and I agree that Hodgson's selections and tactics have so far worked. Glenn Johnson undoubtedly needs additional cover in front of him so it makes sense.  It just pains me to see Milner playing for England because he's so utterly ordinary.

Unfortunately he offers close to f*** all going forward. 

They played De Jong and Van Bommel as defensive barriers .. which was a big mistake in my opinion.

Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish says England should just give Manchester United star Wayne Rooney the ball tonight against Ukraine.

Dalglish told the Mirror: "I remember being in Lisbon, watching him play for England against France as an 18-year-old at Euro 2004.

"He was up against William Gallas, who at that time was one of the best defenders in the game.

"Well, by the time Rooney had finished with him, Gallas didn't know whether it was New Year or New York.

"He was absolutely fantastic.

"Against Ukraine in Donetsk, England just have to give him the ball.

"Give him the ball and on you go."

King Cock Head just does not help himself with these comments. I doubt Mourinho would instruct such basic tactics. So out of his depth last season, it isnt funny. Oh wait ... its fucking halarious!

This. Johnson has been crap, and he needs all the help he can get shoring up his side of the pitch.

Walcott will come on as a sub and scare the shit out of the Ukrainians.

so our right back has the ball near our corner flag. one of thier forwards closes down the pass to the keeper. Another of thier players is in front of him. Rooney is in the centre circle with a face like an arse , hoying his toys out the pram. Plan B? kenny.

:lol:

kind of tactics he used last season then?

"right lads give it to suarez, Luis...score"

when that failed...

"right lads hoof the c*** to carrol, andy.....score"

:D you can actually see it in the way they played!

Liverpool legend Kenny Dalglish says England should just give Manchester United star Wayne Rooney the ball tonight against Ukraine.

Dalglish told the Mirror: "I remember being in Lisbon, watching him play for England against France as an 18-year-old at Euro 2004.

"He was up against William Gallas, who at that time was one of the best defenders in the game.

"Well, by the time Rooney had finished with him, Gallas didn't know whether it was New Year or New York.

"He was absolutely fantastic.

"Against Ukraine in Donetsk, England just have to give him the ball.

"Give him the ball and on you go."

King Cock Head just does not help himself with these comments. I doubt Mourinho would instruct such basic tactics. So out of his depth last season, it isnt funny. Oh wait ... its fucking halarious!

:lol: :lol: :lol:  Kenny