The England Thread

Pilko

I try, but I can't stand this team. A World Cup in Brazil would have been epic, but they cock it up against middling opposition again. Truly hopeless. And then they'll turn back into world beaters next time they play for their club sides. The performances have been consistent dog shit for years.

Reminds me of the atmosphere at sip.

People would be crying in to their pies if those flares went off man. Wah wah wah it smells, sit down etc.

Ah aye, I was joking of course. The guy behind me asked me to sit down once because I was 'getting to excited'

Gerrard stays on? :lol:

Jonas says hi  :hello2:

In the England thread, fuck me give it a rest.

It was a joke you prat.

Hilarious though it was the constant bashing of some players and our manager makes it nie on impossible to tell these days regardless of context (thread)

this PA bloke leading the chants' voice is f***ing mint.

:lol: sounds like he's been gargling nails, properly badass.

Smokes a pack at once and in his spare time drinks petrol.

Guest bimpy474

Gerrard stays on? :lol:

Jonas says hi  :hello2:

In the England thread, fuck me give it a rest.

It was a joke you prat.

Hilarious though it was the constant bashing of some players and our manager makes it nie on impossible to tell these days regardless of context (thread)

True but it was the Pardew team talk theme that triggered the Jonas comment in my brain......tbf to me like.

I actually have held off on Pardew the last few months, quite good for me that as i must say i'm no fan of his at all (the long ball stuff, something i hate with a passion).