The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Craig-NUFC

Most annoying thing about this is Redknapp will get the job 4 months before the tournament, giving him an instant excuse of "I didn't get much time with the squad" which everyone will lap up.

He's the best English manager out there and he'll certainly do a lot better than that idiot Capello, man. This is hardly bad for us.

Yeah, but he's a twat.

I also wouldn't put Capello down as an idiot. I put more blame on the players than him.

Either way I don't have much of an interest in the England national team due to a dislike of the FA, the players and how the England teams are run in general, so I'm not too fussed either way. Can just foresee the wankfest in the media over Redknapp being unbearable.

Could Redknapp not be England and Spurs manager?

FM tastic. :lol:

Aye. Has it ever happened in real life before?

Yeah I assumed it had. Probably due FM mind like Neil said :lol:

Did Keegan not juggle England and Fulham?

Could Redknapp not be England and Spurs manager?

FM tastic. :lol:

Aye. Has it ever happened in real life before?

Yeah I assumed it had. Probably due FM mind like Neil said :lol:

Didn't the FA approach Sir Bobby to take over on a temporary basis whilst he was still here, but Shepard said no?

Get the fuck in. Capello has been nothing but an embarrassment.

No he was just average, Taylor and Mclaren were that and KK was worse, so he's not even in the bottom 3 I've seen. Easily qualified and out of the group stage is about England's level. Shit football is par for the course, I could probably count the good England games I've ever seen on on one hand.

How many managers do we have to go through before we realise that's not the problem and we're just a bit shit? Got a lot of respect for Capello as he's been there and done it, none for England's sense of entitlement based on nothing at all. Whoever the new guy is is destined to fail to match expectations.

Most annoying thing about this is Redknapp will get the job 4 months before the tournament, giving him an instant excuse of "I didn't get much time with the squad" which everyone will lap up.

He's the best English manager out there and he'll certainly do a lot better than that idiot Capello, man. This is hardly bad for us.

Yeah, but he's a twat.

I also wouldn't put Capello down as an idiot. I put more blame on the players than him.

Either way I don't have much of an interest in the England national team due to a dislike of the FA, the players and how the England teams are run in general, so I'm not too fussed either way. Can just foresee the wankfest in the media over Redknapp being unbearable.

Fair enough, I agree with all of that tbh. (Except Capello played a big part in us been shite, imo, some of his call-ups and selections were laughable.)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I go in the bath for an hour and come out and the world changes. I feel like the kid from 'Flight of the Navigator'. Everything looks similar but everything has moved on... where did this Pardew rumours come from? RTG?